Seventeen.

** OKAY HI, IF SEX CONTENT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, PLS SKIP :)) I lowkey went crazy.. lol

~ addison pov

"Mommy, I want to sleep with you." Jacob cried as I tucked him into bed. I shook my head, knowing that this was his way of telling me that he didn't want to go to sleep yet. Of course he didn't with Bryce around, he wanted to continue to hang out with him but Bryce would be all mine tonight.

We had read him a book to prepare him for bed, but Jacob just wanted to act up tonight. "You are going to sleep and can see Bryce in the morning okay." I told him, wiping away his tears. I kissed his forehead as I stood up and began to walk away. Bryce was at his door, looking over at him as he waved. "Good night buddy, I will see you in the morning, okay?" he said as I turned off the light. We heard Jacob sniffle as his crying stopped. My poor little baby, but I had to be hard with him sometimes. I closed his door as tonight I would have the small radios on in case he woke up tonight. It would alert me if Jacob began to cry, but he had thankfully been good lately.

I held onto Bryce's hand as I walked him to my room. I closed the door and led him to my bed. I pushed him down while slowly climbing on top of him, sensually sitting on him while lowering myself down. My body pushed against his as I touched his lips with my fingers and whispered in his ear. "I've been waiting too long to finally have you all to myself.." I said, leaving kisses on his neck.

He gulped as he let his hands fall on my hips. "Addison.." he whispered, his eyes meeting mine. "Trust me.. I've been waiting longer." he said before pushing his lips onto mine. Adrenaline took over and I quickly moved to take off his shirt. I felt myself having to catch my breath as I saw his perfect body. How did I get so lucky.. I wanted him.. I needed him now.

Bryce picked me up with ease and pushed me down so he was now on top of me. He took off my shirt and teased me as he traced my bra. I saw the desire in his eyes but I knew Bryce was going to make me wait for it. His fingers slowly laced to the back of my bra as he fiddled with it. "You're so beautiful.." he whispered, finally unclasping my bra. He let it fall to the side of my bed, his hands now massaging both of my breasts.

My head fell back as I closed my eyes and moaned. His hands on me felt so good, being with this man right now felt perfect. He made me go insane, my mind was going at a million miles a second and the night had just begun. I was so insanely attracted to this guy, I could barely contain myself. His tongue now made contact with my right boob as one of his hands remained on the left. He teased me by licking my hard nipple before proceeding to suck it.

I then felt his lips moving down my stomach as he left a trail of kisses. His hands explored down my body as well until they landed on my butt. Our eyes met as he asked me for permission to remove my shorts. I gulped and nodded, my wet red underwear being revealed to Bryce. He licked his lips as he put his hand on my underwear, teasing me. He massaged me over the layer of clothing as he brought himself back up to me and kissed me.

He kissed me hard, as his body pushed against mine. I felt myself wanting more as he pulled away, but he moved towards my ear, slightly biting it. "Tell me what you want Addison.." he whispered in my ear seductively. There were too many things I wanted, but right now I knew I wanted to see what his mouth could do. I smirked as I pulled him up to my face. I licked his lips before kissing him with my tongue exploring his mouth. I pulled away and moved to lick his neck and move up to his ear. "Show me what your tongue can do baby..."

He didn't waste any time in doing just that. He moved his body back down and removed my underwear with his teeth, which was just.. so hot. He slowly moved his hands through my thighs as he opened my legs, positioning himself right between them. "I'm going to rock your world Addison, I promise you that." he said as he inserted two fingers into my wet pussy. My jaw dropped as I placed a pillow over my face to contain my scream. I felt him pull on it as I saw him smirk, telling me that he wanted to see my beautiful face. He just wanted to see what he did to me and the pleasure he gave me..