FortyThree.

~ bryce pov

"Bryce is skipping out on the workout today, typical." I heard Josh tease as I walked outside to see the boys already working out. I was heading to Addison's house to pick her up for her OBGYN appointment. Her doctor had called, telling her that her results were in and that she wanted to tell her in person. Addison asked me to join her and I couldn't say no to that.

"Bryce is also finding out today if he is going to be a father." Jaden said, all of the boys hyping him up. I had obviously shared with them what had happened. I got mixed reviews, but the guys were ultimately always there for me and always showed me support.

I personally was extremely nervous for tonight. I didn't know exactly how to feel. I would be happy with the news no matter what because Addison was my girl and I was here to support her. And if she was pregnant, we would build a beautiful family together. But I also thought of how young we still were. I was only 21, I would've never thought this is where I would be at that age.

"You know it's all jokes. We love you and we wish you the best of luck, we look forward to hearing whether we will be uncles." Jaden said, pulling me into a hug. I smiled at him as I thanked him and headed out towards my car. I took a deep breath before driving to Addison's home. I knew she was just as nervous and I needed to be strong for the both of us.

As I picked her up, she seemed relaxed. But the ride to the doctor's office was long, too long. We didn't speak much until we reached the location. After parking, I looked over at her, caressing her cheek to keep her calm. I looked at the time, we were twenty minutes early. So I took this time to spend with Addison.

I kissed her softly before leaving a sweet kiss on her forehead and holding her hands. "Tell me about how you first found out you were pregnant with Jacob!" I said, not having heard the story before but also wanting to make conversation. She smiled, and I knew she was thinking about her little boy that she loved so much. I couldn't help but think of how much she would love our child, man would they be so loved.

"It was actually in my room with my cousin, Kristen. I was five months along when I found out because I had no symptoms and my tummy didn't start showing until late. I genuinely thought I was just gaining weight.. but she encouraged me to take a test and she was there for me when I did. Taking that test was the most nerve wracking thing I've ever done, it was the longest five minutes of my life.." she took a deep breath, probably thinking back to that moment. I could only imagine how overwhelming that was for her, she was only a kid. Addison and I were still only kids..

"When I saw that it was positive, it was like my entire life was falling apart. I couldn't believe it to be honest.. I was so scared. But telling Keith was the scariest part. He was so angry with me, he didn't talk to me for weeks. He blamed me and took it out on me by cheating on me. I mentally wasn't in a good place during my pregnancy.. but having Jacob, holding him for the first time, I felt so much love. And it was suddenly all worth it.. I wouldn't change him for the world." She said, tears now forming in her eyes. I wiped them off for her and pulled her into a hug, telling her how strong she was. She was the strongest girl I had ever met.

She pulled herself together and smiled at me as she held my hand. "That was a dark time in my past. I didn't enjoy that pregnancy.. but things change. I'm in a better place now and more prepared to handle news like that. If I am pregnant, I know that everything will be okay, because I have you. And as long as I have you by my side, we can take on the world." She said cutely, hovering over to kiss me. I grinned as I promised her I would always be by her side in this. If Addison was pregnant, I would make this the most beautiful experience for her, because she deserved that and more.

As I looked at the time, I saw that it was almost our appointment time. "I love talking to you baby, but we should go." I said, getting out of the car and helping her out as well. I held her hand as we walked inside. We barely had to wait as her doctor was expecting us. As soon as she logged in, we were called into her office.