𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑖𝑠? 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤.

Flashback: 6 months ago.

Taurus:

I looked in disgust at the sight in front of me.

My 'boyfriend' was in some random ass niggas car, sucking his shit off, when he told me he was going to church with his mother.

Am I surprised? Not really, I always knew Bryson was a little bit of a hoe, I just refused to believe it.

I rapidly knocked on the car window, making him pop off the randoms dick and look up at me.

He look shocked.

He rolled down the window and cum spilled out of his mouth.

"Taurus I-"

"Nah Bryson, you got it. Deadass I don't wanna hear shit from you anymore." I spat.

"Aye bro you can get out my shit na'." The lanky lightskin man said.

"Really Johnathan?" Bryson yelled.

"Hey man, you knew this was just for the nut." He shrugged, pushing Bryson out his car and speeding off.

"Taurus please, I'm sorry." He whined.

"Leave me alone Bryson, for real. You such a lil hoe, and you thought that shit wouldn't catch up to you? No wonder yo ass been looser den' usual." I scoffed before walking back to my own car.

I knew I'd never be the same.

Tione:

The girl under me giggled as I pulled out of her.

"You sure I can't stay daddy?" She asked.

"Bye Rubi, you know that nigga at home waiting for you." I chuckled.

"But Tione, don't you wanna settle down sometime? Your 22!" She scolded.

"Bitch and you 29, still tryna get this dick, when you know you married." I rolled my eyes at her.

Rubi looked down in shame and shook her head.

"Think about what I said Tione." She reminded.

She could go to hell with that shit, Tjay don't settle for no bitch, or nigga.

Tyquain:

I laughed nervously as I waited for Shèyaa to show up.

"Calm down baby, I promise he's nice." Kentrell whispered in my ear.

"Ok." I mumbled, tensing up when I saw someone approach us.

I had been stalking him on Instagram once I learned about him.

And boy, was that man fine.

But seeing him in person? Holy shit.

He walked over to us, and I could see him basically undressing me with his eyes.

It made me tense up, but when he licked his lips looking over my 5'3 stance, I basically fell to his fucking feet.