Chapter One;Fin

Shèyaa:

"Kentrell stop talking to me bruh fareal."  I groaned, my grip on Ty getting tighter.

"You always around him! I bet you at his house right now!" Kentrell yelled.

"I am! We in a relationship and we tryna sleep, it's to early for you to be complaining."

Me and Ty claim eachother but we never really put a title on it, but I just needed to shut Kentrell up.

"But-but-" Ty snatched my phone.

"Bitch now you know how I felt, now please get off his phone. We sleepin." He said. And the line went dead.

"You know he about to come over here right?" I asked.

Ty pressed his lips against mine and nodded.

"He don't gotta key and I'm not answering tha door." He smiled. I chuckled and closed my eyes again, falling asleep with Ty in my arms.

I was woken up when cold water was splashed on me. I heard Ty's girly scream so I knew it wasn't him.

"Kentrell what the fuck is wrong with you?" Ty yelled.

"Ion wanna be with Ty anymore. So it's me or him." Kentrell told me.

"Here he fuckin go." Ty said.

"Yep bitch here I fuckin go! Let's go Shèyaa, say bye." Kentrell whined.

Ty yawned softly as he pulled his sheets off his bed. I got up and started helping him, ignoring Kentrell who was throwing a bitch fit.

"You so cute Tyty." I smiled. He looked up at me and blushed.

"SHÈYAA!" Kentrell yelled.

"Bitch it's obvious who he likes more, let it the fuck go!" Ty smirked.

"Ty I'll beat yo ass, don't play wimme hoe!" Kentrell spat.

"I'm the hoe, but you had two boyfriends who aint know shit about eachotha? Ok." Ty snickered.

"Bet that up!" Kentrell was about to walk over to Ty and swing.

I smacked my teeth, and grabbed both of them, wrapping a hand around each neck and shoved them against the wall.

"Both y'all needa shut the fuck up. I know y'all love eachother and neither of y'all goin anywhere. So y'all better do what you gotta do to get the fuck over it!" I yelled.

They looked at eachother and rolled their eyes, so I pressed tighter on their necks.

"Understand?" I asked.

"Mane-" Kentrell started.

"I said do you fuckin understand!" I yelled in his face.

"...Yes."

"Yes who?"

"...Yes...daddy." He mumbled.

"Say sorry to Ty." I ordered.

"I'm sorry Tyty." He sighed.

Ty just shrugged and continued to try to pry my hand off his neck.

"Tyquain!" I said.

"Ian do nothin! Lemme go!" He whined. I smacked my teeth and let my grip on both of them go.

Kentrell helped Ty finish taking the covers off the bed, then walked over to me and gave me a kiss.

"I'm bout to go." He smiled softly and waved bye to me.

"Where you goin?" Ty asked.

"Shit, I might go harass Tay. I'm sorry for wakin y'all up." He said.