Chapter 1: Finding The Avatar

Katara's POV/Point of View:
Me and my brother were fighting and in my anger I brought up a giant ball of ice what was most shocking was finding someone inside I used Sokka's club to break it open and when it burst I saw.

Katara's POV/Point of View:Me and my brother were fighting and in my anger I brought up a giant ball of ice what was most shocking was finding someone inside I used Sokka's club to break it open and when it burst I saw

Sokka yelled, "Fire Nation!" He was about to hit him with his club but I stopped him then I said, "Do you think before you act?"
"Of course I do."
"Then brother did you stop to think why he was trapped in that ice?"
"No." I then heard a voice say, "I appreciate that you stopped your brother from clubbing me."
"Ah he's awake."
"Relax I understand your fear and distrust but know this I'm no simple fire bender I'm the Avatar."
"Prove it." I then watched him soak Sokka. I then said, "You just water bended."
"I can do more than that." He then dried of Sokka with air bending.
"Can you earth bend?"
"This isn't earth we're standing on but I can ice bend."
"Ice bend?"
"By bending the water in the ice I can bend the ice."
"That's incredible but I thought the Avatar had to learn the elements?"
"I did from the other Avatars."
"How?"
"The Avatar can communicate with the spirit world I learned this from my mother using this knowledge I learned from the Avatars."
"Amazing."
"Now if you'll tell me your names I'll tell you mine."
"I'm Katara and this is my brother Sokka."
"I'm Dovah Kiin."
"Dovah Kiin?"
"Dragon Born it is the language of the dragons." (Yes I'm bringing things from Elder Scrolls into Avatar)
"Were your parents dragons?"
"My father was but dragons have a human form."
"So by that logic can you?"
"Turn into a dragon? Yes"
"Well we need a way back home."
"Very well." He then became this.

He then said, "Ladies first

He then said, "Ladies first." I hoped on then Sokka he then said, "You see those ropes?"
"Yah."
"Clip yourselves in." Once we were ready I said, "Ready."
"Let's go then." As he flew us back to the village me and Sokka fell asleep.
Switch POV/Ryu's Point of View:
Once I landed everyone looked at me in fear and curiosity I then said, "Let there be no fear Southern Water Tribe my name is Dovah Kiin, Dragon Born you may simply call me Ryu Umare I'm the Avatar now are any of you the parents of Katara and Sokka I ask because they said they belong to this tribe and are sleeping on my back."
"I'm their grandmother and what do you mean you're the Avatar?"
"Have your strongest women take them from my back and I'll show you."
"How do you know there are no men here?"
"I would smell them and all I smell is boys."
"Very well girls can you grab Sokka and Katara and bring them to my tent?"
"Of course Kanna." Once they were off my back I turned back into my human form.