Undercover with a Shane

"I don't know Eli, she doesn't seem like a trustful person."

"Are you kidding Trixie? She is perfect for the job, right Eli?"

"The amazing Pronto agrees with the cave troll."

"Guys slow down we don't even know her name"

You slowly open your eyes to see the four figures that gave you the worst first impression. "She's awake!" Trixie exclaims putting her hand on her blaster. Kord gave Trixie a disapproving look and Trixie put her hand off the blaster.

"You were out for quite a while Fair Maiden" Pronto says giving you a flirtatious look.

"Well that's what happens when someone hits you with a shipping container full of black water" You say sitting up rubbing the spot that still slightly hurt. Eli gives you another apologetic look and holds out his hand. You give him a upset look but take it anyway. As soon as you get to your feet you fall forward into Eli's arms.

"Looks like you're still a little off balance." Eli says not noticing the position you're both in. You blush and he finally takes notice to the position. Kord gives him a giant grin and Eli blushes. He sets you down on a sitting position. Your blush disappears after seeing Trixie's ticked off face.

"Anyways, we need a favor." Kord says the grin on his face disappearing. You being interested keep listening instead of going on of how he was the one that knocked you out. "We have a undercover mission to a certain ball, and we need you to go with Eli" Kord says looking at you with a small yet meaningful grin. You look at Eli and see him blushing lightly.

"What about Trixie can't she go with Eli?" You asked hoping you would be able to escape without having to wear a dress. This must've set Trixie off because she was so pissed she had to go downstairs. Kord scratched the back of his head and looked for a little help from Pronto.

"Well, Trixie has red hair as you know, and it may cause to much attention considering this is a masked ball" Pronto says then continues. "Dr. Blakks ball. We plan on going in undercover and getting the new shipment of slugs he plans on ghouling." You wait for him to continue but then realize that he's finished.

"What's in it for me?" You ask standing up now at full strength.

"Vengence on Blakk for however he has affected your life." Kord says giving you a 'come on' look. You sigh and nod your head no longer questioning the three boys standing in front of you. "Oh and you and Eli have to act as a couple for the ball." Kord says walking towards the stairs with Pronto. Your mouth drops as you see Eli walking after them.

"Wait up Shane." You yell at him a light blush dusting your cheeks. He turns around and stands up straight. "Shouldn't i get to know you a bit?" You ask turning a deep shade of red. Eli grins and walks over to you. "Okay." You say sitting down.

"Do mind if i ask what your name is?" Eli asks sitting down as well.

"Fine my name is (Y/N). Anyways let's get started" You say grabbing your blaster and putting it beside you.

/ Time skip to 1 hour before the ball \

"Alright (Y/N)! Eli's down here and ready. That means you have to come down with your dress on. Don't forget that mini blaster i gave to you, put in your purse!" Kord yells from downstairs impatiently tapping his foot.

"First of all it's not a purse it's a satchel! Second who wears a dress like this!!" You yell at him slipping on your (F/C) heels and walking over to the stairs satchel and all. You walk down the stairs step by step then get to the bottom. You walk over to Eli's turned back in your long (F/C) dress that darkens to black. You tap Eli's shoulder and he turns around in a black tuxedo and a white bow tie. "You're looking pretty snazzy Shane." you say smirking placing his black and white mask onto his face.