Evan Peters - jealousy

One shot - You And Evan go to the mall, and a man flirts with you, Evan gets jealous but you think it's cute.

"Babe?" I yell from my boyfriend and I's shared room. "Have you seen my hoodie?" He pops his head through the door frame. "No, just wear mine." "Ok."

As I'm walking out the door, I grab my car keys. I walk up to my car to see Evan already standing there. Once he see's me he opens the car door "for you m'lady." I smile at his goofiness. "Why thank you good sir." I say giggling. Me and Evan were always goofy like this together, even before we started dating.

The car ride to the mall went by fairly fast since we were jamming out to 90's rock music the whole time. When we got there I jumped out the car and ran to the doors while Evan tried to race me. When he finally caught up, I was waiting for him. "Slowpoke." I teased. "I let you win." Her shot back. "Sure you did." He gave up and took my hand and walked into one of our favorite stores.

There was quite a bit of people there. So we just tried to mind our own business. We were looking at jackets when I got bored and told him I was going to go look at the jeans cause I needed new ones. "Ok." When I arrived at the rack I immediately found some I like. I rummaged through a few more to try on then walked back to the changing room. After I put the first pair on I walked out to look in the mirror. I really liked them, so I stood there for a bit, checking myself out.

I didn't even notice a man walk up behind me. "Those look real good on you." I jumped unaware of him standing there. "Thanks." I said feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Although, I'm sure they would look better off." I didn't say anything I was too freaked out, this guy was creepy. Behind him I could see Evan walking up to me, a jacket in hand.

"Hey I found— who the fuck are you?" He said to the random guy who's name I don't know. "I'm the man talking to this beautiful lady." I could tell Evan was getting angry. "Yeah? Well I'm the man dating this beautiful lady." "Hey man, I'm just trying to have a friendly conversation." "Yeah right." I mumble under my breath. Evan walks over to me and puts his arm around my waist pulling me in as close as possible. I honestly like it when Evan gets jealous, it's adorable. You know when he's not yelling at the guy.

" ok well, here's my number cutie." He handed me a piece of paper. "She won't be needing that." Evan practically rips it out of my hands. "That's not your decision." He snatched it back from Evan placing it in my hands again. I did what I thought was the best thing to do and through it back in his face and spit on him. "Bitch!" I grabbed Evans hand and ran.

Once we were out to the car we realized we literally bought nothing but I didn't care, we were both laughing our asses off. As I was laughing I turned to look at Evan to find he was already looking at me. "What?" I said with a wide smile. "Nothing. I just love you (y/n)." "I love you too Ev." I said my smile getting impossibly wider, even after all these years every time he says he loves me it gives me butterfly's. "Now let's get home." I continued.

(A/N): this is pretty short and I also know I'm not very good at writing but here you go I hope you like it.