𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖒𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆 𝕬𝖈𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

17 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔄𝔤𝔬

"In 5, 4, 3,2 this is Jim Hellerman, reporting live for Channel 2 news outside of the Capital West bank at Main and Sixth. A group og heavily armed men stormed the bank not 3 hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages"

"Hey! Get them behind the counter!" A Man said as he went to the main area of the bank as the alarm blared loudly.
"Now you've put me in a position where I gotta do something I don't wanna do.. hmm?" 

A 13 year old Allison wore a school uniform and an eye mask as she skipped up to the man with her arms placed behind her back like she was going to offer him some girl scout cookies. The man turned to look at her with a confused look as the girl looked completely calm

"Hey! Get back with the others" The man growled.

"I heard a rumor" Allison said as she took a step closer

"Huh?"

She stepped closer to the man as she had a smirk plastered on her face. She leaned closer to his ear and clasped her hands onto the side of mouth like she was telling him a secret.

"I heard a rumor... that you shot your friend on the foot"

The man's pupils glazed over his eyes as he turned mechanically to his bewildered friend and shot his foot twice making him scream along with the hostages. 

The sound of smashing glass rang around the place as Luther jumped down from and grabbed one of the armed men. He bashed his head onto the table as he then lifted him up and threw him out of the window.

Diego ran out from the other end of the bank in his uniform and mask and smirked as he saw everyone.