(6)

"You don't seem to enjoy this." Liam whispered-yelled in my ear, due to the high volume of the music. We were sat in the VIPs in one of the private booth. Whereas the other three of them maybe dancing with other sluts down there on the dance floor.

Harry is bisexual and he is open to everyone. But I know I've been gay all my life. Not all my life, but the feeling grew stronger with harry.

"No, I'm fine." I said to him, only to get a smirk from him. I agree I like guys, but Liam is an annoying fucker.

"You dont wanna be like the last time, right?" I looked away to hide my blush of embarrassment. They all witnessed it, and that is why I dont want to bring that up really.

"Harry, fuck me hard. Dont leave me. You know I love you, you love me too. Baby, just love me more. Have me back, please, harry." My head snapped at his direction when Liam started imitating my words of that night. I smacked hardly on his arm, making him wince in pain.

This is torture. First, I need to be careful. So I cant get drunk. And being in this environment, how am I supposed to not get drunk? And second, is harry. He is looking ravishing beautiful today. Black is his color. He looks so sexy in it. I need to avoid him too.

So I finally decided to walk down to the bar, leaving liam with his nuisance.