(29)

"What do you mean you're sorry? You cant just leave him, and come back, and expect him to be okay?!?" Eden exclaimed at harry who was sitting on the sofa opposite to me, and looked down at the ground. My eyes were watery definitely, but I looked at Eden, who had her arms crossed, and nose flaring, her specs making her more dangerous looking. She was raging, for sure. I was too, I'm not going to lie.

Harry came and started with normal life. How are you two, how's life, and all. But then he started the real thing later. He said how he tried to forget me, but he couldn't. He still loved me and all. I wanted to just throw myself at him, tell him that I'm not okay with him leaving, but a part of me stopped me. That part of me was a strong single dad to do it all alone. Not literally because I always have my beautiful daughter with me to give me courage. I dont need anyone now. I've learned to live on my own, along with my Eden.

"I'm sorry, Eden. I know I am not worthy of louis' apology .." he said looking finally at me. And I felt so guilty to make him this devastated. And yes, he looked devastated. With tear stained cheeks, and black dark bags under his eyes. I observed this first, and thought that he must be working too much, and not eating healthy, but now I think its because of me. Then, he again turned to Eden, when I looked away.

".. but please Eden, hear me out .. and I know he wont even look at me.. I've messed it all up, but just .. h-hear me o-out.." with this he started sobbing harshly. I wanted to just wrap my arms around him, and hold him tight. Like the early days. But, I saw Eden doing it, and I couldnt thank her enough. Shes so understanding.