𝘏𝘦𝘳-Dallas Winston

warning(s); language

-𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟧

"𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜 ,𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢...𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝, 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎."

"Stay gold ponny, stay gold" was the last thing little Johnny said before passing, right there- in front of the two people that made him feel like life was still a great pleasure, to still worth being in it

They don't know what to feel, Dallas cried, mercy he cried a lot. He tried to save little Johnny he really did, he tried shaking him telling him to get up, " come on Johnny, it ain't the time for games man".

"Johnny don't die, you promised to show me the..the sunrise, I will go man I swear come on open your eyes" he breathe out. His body racked by his sobs. Dally never cried like this, not for anybody at least.

He tried again, shaking the body telling little Johnny to wake up until pony had to pull him back. Dally showed a lot how hope, the kind of hope that in a second Johnny will open his eyes again, the kind of hope that dally never had. Dally wasn't the optimistic type.

Deep down Dally knows that he can't do anything about it anymore,that he's gone, he's not here. That he just had lost the one person that he actually cared about, cared truly he would even die for Johnny.

Ponyboy watched as Dally stood up,-
He cried while banging on the white washed hospital walls knowing he can't do nothing else, he couldn't shout any longer telling the doctors to do something, or even yell at the poor old nurses who were backing up as dally came closer, shouting at them too. He's desperate now, he's even more broken than he already is.

He ran out of the hospital, Dally didn't know what he was doing, he never did, he wasn't in the right mind after all. Johnny is gone and he's got nothing he thought.

________

-Y/n-

Y/n went in the gas station mart to get some thing's for the after rumble, it wasn't a lot but it always helped mostly. I've got to go to the Curtis house soon they may have been back already, all bloody and bruised she thought.

Just as she was about to walk down to the cashier she noticed Dally at the magazine section. She smiled but soon that smile faded away when she saw that Dally was looking troubled, no not troubled but maybe wretched, he was crying, did they lost the rumble?. Dally would most likely be angry than sad but there he was crying, ripping the pages of the magazines and slamming them on the ground, messing it all up, y/n had never saw him like this before. Sure he was bad, but not like this.