The grass and the sky-Johnny

warning; mentions of death

-𝟣𝟨𝟨𝟧

"𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝"

The Breeze of the morning air never felt any better, today seemed more special, every day is to y/n and Johnny at least. The sunrise was heavenly, the grass seemed greener than ever. Everything was perfect, nothing out of place.

Every day before the sun came out, Johnny and y/n would always walk up the hill and wait for the sun to come out and talk about things that are on their mind. Johnny loved to be there every morning with her, so did she.

"Tell me why do you smoke these things again" y/n asked smiling while turning her gaze to look at Johnny, he thought about it for a second while taking a puff from his cigarette, " it's like a bandage, it patches up the uhm- What'ya call that apprehension? yeah that, some big word, the feeling of stress"  he smiled, -
"At least that's what Dally said".

"It's always what Dally said", y/n replied while shaking her head, "yeah.. I mean he-"

" what would you say, what do you think about it"
y/n cut in, she looked at Johnny then back at the sky, "I think It makes me look tough"
Johnny laughed, "looking tough?smoking cancer sticks?", y/n said while laughing with him',

"Well yeah", Johnny laughed, "I Guess your right, you do look kinda tough", she said nudging Johnny's arm, "really?" Johnny smiled
"Yeah I ain't jokin, you look tough, really you do i swear", she laughed, and Johnny joined in laughing.

They watch as the sky slowly change colours, it's quite like magic they thought, the dark colour of the sky turned orange, no not orange. Gold. It sure was beautiful.

They didn't say anything to each other,they didn't have to, both of them were at ease just being there for each other. They held each others hands, looked up to the sky. And just watched the sky like they always do.

Y/n and Johnny had one thing in common, they both enjoyed the little things in life, sure it sounds cheesy but they didn't think so,
In a minute we all can suddenly be gone they thought. So they adored the sky and how beautiful it was, and hoped that they can live another day to see it again, together.

And they did, years passed and they would do the same every morning, sit up on that same hill and talk and look at the sky. Eventually they both got older but they still did the same thing they did their whole life together. Nothing has changed, they would always be there for each other.

Until the time comes when she walked up the hill, alone, to put flowers on the grave of the boy she had spent her life with, she still sat there talking to him as if he was still there, every morning and she wouldn't miss a thing for it. Because she knows she will see him again. But this time watching the golden sky from above.

𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝗂𝗆 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗂𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗁𝖺, 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀?
𝖬𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 "𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾" 𝗅𝗈𝗅 <𝟥

𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥
𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘢