Little Prince

"Y/N, I'm home!" You hear your boyfriend call from the front door.

"Come here. Now."

"Yes ma'am." You smirk as he sprints down the hall to the bedroom where you're waiting and plants himself directly in front of you. His eyes rake over your naked body and he lets out a small moan of appreciation.

"Did my sweet boy have a hard day?"

"I did. I'm so glad to be home. I missed you."

You reach up and tug on his tie, turning it over to see your initials that were stitched on the back. You had both agreed that Aaron wearing a collar during work was a bit much, but he had insisted on wearing something that labeled him as yours. The initials on his ties were your idea.

You loosen and unloop it from his neck, tossing it on the bed. "Strip, little prince."

He does as you ask without hesitation and you're pleased to see he's already hard. "Such a needy boy." You murmur, raking your nails down his chest. "Tell me: what would make your day better?"

"You, mistress." He answers immediately. "Whatever you want to do to me."

"Good answer. Kiss me." You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him down to you, pressing your body against his. He kisses you back with an almost desperate intensity. After a few moments, his hands cup your breasts and you step back from him, cocking an eyebrow. He emits a small whine but makes no attempt to kiss you again.

"Did you have permission to touch me? Are you misbehaving?"

"I'm sorry mistress. I just wanted to-"

"No excuses. You know better than to put your hands on my body without my approval. Give them to me."

He whimpers softly but does what you ask right away. You pull him closer to the bed and grab his tie before placing his hands on either side of the bedpost and tying them together. You tug on the knot, making sure he can't get loose.

"Bend over." Aaron bends at the waist, holding on to the bedpost with both hands.

"I think my little prince did that on purpose. Did you want your mistress to spank you tonight? Did you want to be punished?"

"I do. Please." He begs. "I need it."

"Ten strikes. More if you yell out, understood?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Safeword?"

"Mulligan."

"Good boy." You run a hand through his hair and kiss his shoulder, trailing your fingers to his ass. You rake your nails down his asscheek before delivering a hard slap. His skin instantly reddens under your palm and he pitches forward slightly, emitting a small whimper.

You hit him again, harder this time. Your palm stings when you pull your hand away. You strike him a few more times, savoring his little grunts and moans. He really was such a good boy when he wanted to be.

"More, little prince?"

"Please!"

"Just a few more. Your ass is such a pretty color right now."

You hit him three more times, then reach over and untie his hands. He turns to you, his expression one of bliss and adoration. "Thank you, mistress. You're so good to me."

"You're welcome, sweet boy. Get into bed now." He climbs in the bed and lies back on the pillows, automatically opening his legs for you. You kneel between them and press kisses to his chest then scrape your teeth over his nipple. Aaron shudders and clenches his fists, willing himself not to tangle his hands in your hair. For him, the hardest part of being your submissive was not touching you until you allowed it.