❤️Jiska mujhe tha intazaar ❤️

A girl was busy calling, texting and sending voice message to someone. 

Beside her stood a cute white cat staring at her owner being this angry. The girl dumped all the cloths for washing inside the washing machine but didn't put washing powder and just switched it on still looking at her phone. She went from there to the kitchen only to see the milk was about to get spilled that she has kept on the gas stove. She ran towards it and switched the gas off. 

Girl-" Yaa allah, kya ho gaya hai mujhe. Ek toh aise hi kal se mere ko kuch theek nahi lag raha upar se yeh aur hai..." She glared at her phone and huffed in annoyance. The cat came towards her and started pulling her dress. 

Girl-" Kya hai Zoe? Don't disturb me na abhi ekdum mera mood nahi hai tumahre saath kelne ka." but the cat didn't leave her dress. She started dragging her. She took her towards the washing machine and started scratching the sides. 

" Kya hua? washing machine mein kapde hai Zoe aap chalo ab yahan se." She then looked at it once and then at the washing powder container whose lid was open. That made her remember that she didn't put the powder in it and switched the machine on. Tapping her forehead she did what was to be done.

Her brother came there and saw his sister working but in a haphazard way.

Boy-" Amaya di yeh kya hai? Subhe se kuch na kuch aawaz kar rahi ho. Sone bhi nahi di theek se yeh kya hua?" He looked at her rubbing his eyes and saw his sister going towards her room. 

 "Shahid subhe subhe dimag matt kharaab kar. Mera ekdum mood nahi hai tujhe kuch bolne ka. Aur yeh pata nahi. Yeh sab na uski wajah se ho raha hai. Itna disoriented nahi hoti main agar meri usse baat ho gayi hoti ek baar. Madam ko dekho, naa phone uthana hai, aur naa hi message ka reply. Mere ko laga tha aaj sabse pehle message uska hoga. Kahan ho tum CB?" She sat on her bed looking at her phone with a pout.

Shahid-" Okay fine, jo karna hai karo. Main dopeher ko coaching jaunga and I will be late tonight. Maybe 8 baje tak. So tabtak enjoy your alone time." He went back to his room leaving Amaya who was somewhat happy that her evening will be relaxing as her brother not be there to bother her.

*****************************

A girl was standing on the airport with a couple who were instructing her to take care of herself and cross-check if everything was there or not. While the girl was listening to them calmly and nodding at whatever they said. 

Man-" Beta tumne dawai rakhi hai na? Aur ticket hai na saath mein? Boarding pass sambhalke rakhna. Do not panic or get in a hurry, listen to the announcement and head for the correct terminal. Wahan jaate hi call karna mujhe and Take care of yourself." He told his daughter again while the lady standing beside him shook her head looking at the father-daughter duo. 

Lady-" Aap agar aise hi usko rok ke rakhe rahenge toh usko kahin kuch karne ki zaroorat nahi padegi because uski flight hi miss ho jayegi." She gave her sarcastic reply making the girl giggle while the man make a bad face. 

Man-" Tum chup karo, meri beti pehli baar akele travel kar rahi hai usko main nahi bataunga toh aur kaun batayega? And we are an hour early so flight miss nahi hogi. I always have things planned unlike you." He hugged his daughter who laughed looking at her father. 

Girl2-" Acha papa, I will take care of myself and my luggage and will be cautious. Aap tension naa lo I'm a big girl now. *she whispered in her father's ears* I will handle myself and if you have forgotten then maine mummy ke saath bhi travel kiya hai and you know na how it is with her travelling. If I can handle her I can definitely handle myself." She whispered in her father's ears while he laughed making the her mother give them a scrutinizing look.