20. Will Hadaddin - smack

Right now I was cuddled up with London on my boyfriend of one year bed; Will. Will has been busy all day from getting up early to going to Christian's house to work out then having to stream with the guys to filming a video with Dylan and right now it's 11 pm and he's back streaming with Jc, Mavrick, Oscar and Crawford in the little computer room which is right beside Will's room.

    Honestly I just wanted to go to sleep already because I had to work like crazy today I went to work at 7 am and didn't get off til 9 pm so I worked 15 hours straight. When I got here Will had enough time to hug me and give me the food he brought me and give me a very short kiss before he got called to do something.

       Like don't get me wrong I'm proud of him and I'm not gonna be that kind of girlfriend to stop him but whenever I was to work like this he'll always have me food and rub my feet before watching a movie with me cuddled up to me. Those little things mean the world to me.

      I'm happy for what little he did for me today I don't take it for granted but what if one day he gets so busy that he doesn't even realize that I'm back from work or that he gets so busy that he doesn't even realize he fell asleep next to me the night before. That's a scary thought.

      Anyway I was watching y/f/m with London and I know she knew how I felt she somehow always does. Not long after the movie finished and I was just scrolling through Instagram when Will finally came to his room.

"I'm sorry baby i know it's been a crazy day I'm sorry" he said to me before walking over sitting on the edge of the bed while rubbing my thigh in a comforting way

"It's fine babe" I said looking over my shoulder at him while he kissed my forehead. He quickly hopped up before throwing on his joggers and taking his shirt on before climbing into bed beside me. He kissed my bare shoulder since I was only wearing short and a sports bra before rubbing my back.
After a bit of him doing that I cuddled up to his chest trying not to get my hair caught in his chain. He kissed me softly before kissing London's head and slowly going to sleep.

* next morning *

      I rolled over to see Will still sound asleep. I swear I can't sleep without him anymore. I love him to death. I rubbed his chest up and down softly before he starts to shift.

      Not long after he rolls over on his side and his arm ends up slapping me on the cheek while staying there. I know he didn't mean to do it so I started laughing not being able to control it. My laughing ended up waking him up; he looked at me in confusion before looking at me like I lost my mind.