29. Danny Garcia - Crush

I sat in the living room of the C4 house with London laying beside me as I scrolled on my phone bored out of my mind. Not long after Danny came through the door with 2 cups of Starbucks.

"Please tell me one of those is mine" I said as I looked over at him

"Yea" he said as he walked over and handed me one of the cups where I quickly took a sip

Me and Danny are the youngest of the friend group. We're both 18 or 16 as the guys like to call us and we both go to college. Danny is studying business while I'm getting my nursing license to be a pediatric nurse. According to our friends we flirt all the time but I don't really see it. I mean Danny is a sweet and attractive guy but whatever happens just happens.

Not long after Kian walked through the front door ready to film for the knj video where we were all going to play amongus. I had to be light gray since there was no other colors. I looked at my phone to see I was a crew mate before walking outside to draw 20 smiley faces.

*skip them playing the game bc you get the point *

Once we were done everyone went their own ways. I walked to the fridge grabbing some left over food of mine and heated it up before walking to me room and London right behind me since I guess Will was either already asleep or talking with the guys in the filming room. Once I sat on my bed London laid beside me as we watched some episodes of Criminal Minds. Half an episode later I was done with my food when I heard a quiet knock on the door.

"Come in" I said since I'm too lazy to get up

"Hey" Danny said walking in my room and shutting the door behind him. I patted the spot beside me before he walked over and laid beside me making London move to the foot of the bed. Danny wrapped his right arm around my shoulders as I laid on my left side with my head and arm on his chest and my right leg draped over his. He kissed my forehead as we kept watching the show I've been addicted to.

"Go on a date with me" Danny said randomly

"Seriously" I asked sitting up a bit looking at him

"Yea" he said smiling pulling me back down

"Yea I'll go" I said looking up kissing his jaw before putting my focus back on the show. He drew little shapes on my arm as I drifted off to sleep with Danny not far behind me.

Little did the 2 teenagers know that Will walked down the hall before bed knowing where London had gone to bring her to his room. He opened the girls door quietly knowing she would be asleep only to see Danny asleep beside her with his arms around her like he can never let her go. Will smiled knowing his friends were happy and falling in love. He quickly took a picture of the two and made sure London came out of the room before closing the door behind him. He sent the picture to the groupchat knowing they would be excited.

21 & under group 💀

William 👻

Nezza 💃🏽Awwwww my ship

Nezza 💃🏽
Awwwww my ship

Jc 🥳
I think it's time to have the talk with them... lmao

Kiki 😈
Hell yea

Brian 🌈
Oh my gawd please tell me their dating already

Dyl⚾️
I hope they are

Dani 🦒
They need too 😭

Fran💜
Too cute

Crawf 💩
They aren't cuter then me and nezza tho... 😂

Christian 💪🏻
Lies

Chris 🐡
Aww

Oscar 🏎
New couple here to save 2020 ?😂

Y/n🤪
I hate you guys

Danny 😍
Same