I love you

💙Chapter 3💙

*Krel's pov*

It's been 4 weeks since Aja left and 2 weeks since I met Y/N. I know now that I love her, and Aja told me to tell her what I feel. So I decided to tell her today, on Friday.
It was two weeks ago that she was at the mothership, and met Lucy and Ricky. She didn't met Aja and Luug yet, but I will introdouce them to her one day.

*At school*

I walked in the school, in the empty corridors, after my last class. All I could think about was Y/N. Her hair, her eyes, her everything! She's so perfect! I love the way she laughs and I love... her! I love her so much!

*Y/N's pov*

It was 5 minutes until final bell ring and I could go home to the weekend. Time was slow, but as the bell ring sounded, everyone just runned out with their bags. I was still there, alone, the tecaher went away too, and there I was, at the middle of the classroom, packing my books. And then I noticed Krel at the door. He was laining to the door jamb, looking at me dreamly and he just watched me. Or should I say, he daydreamed about me. I looked at him, smiled and waved.

He snapped out of that cute look he gived, and I putted my bag on the table.
-Y/N... we need to talk. Please sit down and listen to me. -he asked and I sitted down, so did he, next to me.
-I'm listening to you Krel. -I said siriously.

-So... I was wondering... maybe... that... we could be more than friends..-he said and then my heart skipped a beat. He loves me too? No... that's impossible! And I can't date the king in waiting! He's... THE prince of Akiridion 5! I played the dumb.
-You mean like best friends...?-I asked like I don't know what he's talking about.
-N-not exacly, I mean more than best friends too. -he said and I started to be nervous, the weather went hot, and my heart really beated fast. He was close to me, and I felt him close.

-Y-you mean like... like a... like a mega best friend? -I asked. Then he changed into his Akiridion form and he grabbed with two pair of hands my shoulder, and the other two grabbed my hands. He made me look into his deep blue beautyful eyes.

-No Y/N! I love you. I want our realtionship to became more than friends! I meant lovers! I love you, and no matter if you are an Akiridion or a human! I see that you love me too, I can feel it! Everyday I go to bed and have a peaceful moment, I think about you, I can't sleep because I want you to be next to me and hug me, I can't concentrate because you are in my mind! I love you. I love you
Y/N.-he said.

I shocked down. Time stopped, just like my heartbeat for two second and I felt like my stomach flyes, he just sayed what I wanted to say, and he loved me, he was there, he was real, he ment siriously, he didn't pranked me and I felt like I want this moment forver with him.

-I-I.... I love you too Krel. -I said and then I suddenly hugged him. He shocked for a minute but he hugged me back. I don't know how much time we spent like this, it seemed like 1 second but maybe it was 1 hour!

We pulled away and now he teared up a little and smiled with his adorable cute smile.
-Sooo... are we dating? -he asked.
-Yep. We are. -I responed and hugged him again, but it was a quick one. I picked up my school bag, and it was hell heavy.
-Here, I'll help you. -He said and then just grabbed my bag like it was a feather and he changed into human. His bag was on his back and mine was in his hands.
-Since I'm your date, I will carry your bag. -he gived me 'that' smile.

-Why are you so cute and handsome at the same time? -I asked full on blush

-I'm handsome? Whow, looks like someone is more in love than I thought. -He smiled.
-Stop Krel, we're dating like 10 seconds ago. -I laughed and we walked home. In the road we perfectly enjoyed each other's company.

-Do you like cheese?
-For Gaylens love, who doesen't?
-Favourite type?
-Camamber! Yummy
-Favourite food?
-Mine is (F/F)!

It was a long and really good converstation, and the sun started to set, just right in time, when we arrived to my house. He gived me my bag and we looked at each other.
-Sooo... We're dating.
-We're dating. -I repeated his sentense.
-Can I tell it to Aja?-Krel asked.
-Yes. And please tell Varvatos too
And the fact too that I'm alive. Please.-I said when I remembered my uncle.
-Of course. So... um.. hay, do you wanna hang out with me tomorrow?-he asked me.
-Just to be sure: you're asking me on a date? -I smiled at him.
-Noooooo... yes. -he said and was freaking adorable.
-Alright.. where are we gonna go?-I asked him.

-For a really beautyful tour in the forset, and to a place what is really romantic, and just waiting for us.-He said and I giggled.
-Alright, DJ Kleb, I will accept your ask. -I looked at his eyes. That five second lovely and romantic eye contact was the days best five seconds.
-Anyways, I gotta go now. Text me if u are home. -I said and then started to go outside and Krel started to go to his houses direction but I stopped.
-Krel, wait! -I said and he stopped walking.
I runned down again to him and runned front of him. My heartbeat was fast like lightning and then I putted my hands on his face and kissed his cheek.
-You are the best boyfriend in the world. I don't know how I deserved to have you. -I said full on blush.
-I don't know... maybe existing.-he said suddenly just this as a random freaking cute respone and I kissed his cheek again.
-I love you.-I said and letted him behind and closed the door behind me don't even knowed what was his reaction.

*No ones pov*

Krel was standing there, shocked by
Y/N and tapped the spot where she kissed him twice. When he tapped it, his lifecore felt heavyer and he felt the love feeling again. He loved Y/N.
-I. Love. Her. -he said and then smiled and jumped up into the air.
-I love her!!! -he yelled in happyness and started to run back to the mothership. He runned and runned, and when he got there, the internet were back and he sended a message to Y/N.

*Y/N's pov*

Krel❤: I will never clean my face again

💙💙💙💙💙💙