Singing and the first kiss

💙Chapter 5💙

Me and Krel sitted on that rock, watching the beautyful lights in Arcadia Oaks at night. Krel sitted next to me and then I looked at him. He was now in his Akiridion form, so he glowed blue in the darkness.
-I never seen anything or anyone beautyful in all my life. -I said, and looked at the veiw again.
-I did. -he said and then I looked at him confused.
-You. -he responed and I blushed. And to give more happening, he kissd the top of my head.
-I love you. -I said and I lained my head to his shoulder, and he putted one of his hands to my shoulder. It was so perfect, but I didn't knowed it could be MORE perfect.

Then, Krel standed up and picked up his phone.
-What are you doing? -I asked him.
-Having fun with you. -he said and then I heard as a quitar song started to play. And I knowed. I knowed what is he doing. Because I know this song. It was "I see the light" from "Tangled".
I smiled and waited for Rapunzels line. Because I wanted to sing along with her.

"All those days
Whatching from the windows
All those years
Outside looking in
All that time
Never even knowing
Just how blind
I've been"

I singed and Krel sitted down next to me again with his phone.
-You're voice is amazing. -Krel smiled at me and commented fastly and quickly.
-Thanks.-I smiled and blushed back. I singed again.

"Now I'm here,
blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here
Suddenly I see
Standing here
It's all so clear
I'm where I ment to be"

He was dreamly looking at me, his eyes was just so beautyful. I singed and taked a breath again and started the hardest but beautyfulest line.

"And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog have lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new"

I looked all the time at Krel who was amazed, and was full in love.

"And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow
Shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you"

I smiled and moved a bit closer to Krel. Now the guitar in the music was just played and we looked so lovely to each other. He was so... I can't say a word. He was smiling, his eyes were shined and he was happy! I never saw him happyer in my life. I felt like we're the only one on Earth with Krel. And for lucky, this time, no one ruined our moment. And then his line came and he started to sing with his beautyful voice.

"All those days
Chasing down a
Daydream
All those years
Living in a blur
All that time
Never truly seeing
Things, the way they were"

He singed wih love and caring, and I felt I'm the luckyest Akaridian on the Universe! He was like an angel, a real prince, and I was his princess.

"Now she's here
Sining in the
starlight
Now she' s here
Suddenly I know
If she's here
It's crystal slear
I'm where I'm meant to go"

And then our line came.

"And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog is lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new"

We singed at the same time, and we sounded so beautyful, I even started to tear up, but Krel putted his finger where the tear was and don't letted it drop. I smiled at him.

"And it's warm it's real it's bright
And the worlds have somehow shifted
All at once everything is different
Now that I see you ...
Now That I see you...."

The song ended and we was there with Krel, holding hands, and we deeply was inside each others eyes in a pink fog, filled with love.

And then Krel putted two of his hands on my face, and the other two to my waist, and slowly, and lovely, kissed me on lips.

It felt... warm. And real. And bright. Just like in the Tangled song. I kissed him back and wrapped my hands around his neck. We kissed like 5 minutes, and then we pulled away for air. I felt my heartbeat faster and like I'm the only one girl alive with this boy, and we belong to each other, we made for each other.

-That's how kissing feels like?-He asked.
-Yes. It looks like, it feels really good.-I responed.
We just looked at each other again, like always.
-I love you Krel.
-I love you too Y/N.
Then, we kissed shortly again, and whe  we pulled away, Krel grabbed my hands.

-Can I ask two things? I mean one think, the other is just a fact.
-Okay.
-The fact is, that I should take you home, It's 9:30 p.m. -he said.
-And what's your question?
-Now that we are offically dating, can I call you babe? -he asked, and I blushed. That word sounded like a million times in my head.

-Yes. Just if I can call you sweetheart, or babe too! -I laughed and he kissed my cheek.
-You can.

Then, Krel took me home and I standed there with him, front of my door again, just like 2 weeks ago.
-Soo... babe. -he said and I giggled.
-Sweetheart. -I said.
I leaned into a kiss, so did he and we had a long, loveing kiss.

-See ya tomorrow. Right? -he said.
-Next day is Sunday, but yeah, I would love that. Oh and,... Krel?
-Yea?
-Can you please call Varvatos for me? Next day I think I wanna talk with him. -I said and turned a sad a little bit. Krel saw that so he tryed to make me happyer.
-That would be nice because he don't belives me when I said you're alive.-He giggled a little bit, what made me giggle too.
-Alright. Bye Krel.
-Bye, love! -he said and I entered my house and closed the door. I waved to him, as he drived away and I was about to go upstairs, but then I saw mom, was in to kitchen looking at me. She scared me like hell. I jumped up.
-MOOOM!! you scared me!

-Sorry darling, you know me.-she drinked some tea.
-What are you doing here in this hour? -I asked her, because I knowed that mom and dad always goes to bed after 9 p.m (you know how I mean).
-Waiting for you and try to search for something what makes me tired. -she said, and now I knowed that she couldn't sleep.

I nodded one and then started to pack my things out. I putted my purse down and I getted off my shoes. And then mom asked again.

-Does he kiss well? -and then I looked at her and almost yelled at her again, but I knowed that dad was already sleeping.
-MOOM!! How could you ask something like that about him?!??!-I was shocked.
-I see everything darling. -she smiled.
-You putted a secret camera somewhere in my room too? -I asked her.
-No, it's not a camera. Your lipstick.-he pointed at my lips and then I went to the mirror. My lipstick faded away.
-Mom... that could be anything. Anyways, makeup disappears after some hour! You should know that.-I said in embrassment.
-Yes darling, of course. -she smiled and drinked her tea again.
-Alright you cought me! -I looked at her and she did a little winning dance.
-Mom what was that? -I asked and laughed.
-Winning dance by M/N Y/L/N!

-Geez... anyways... -I started.
-Yes. -I said.
-Yes what?
-He is a really good kisser. -I smiled and remembered our kiss after the song.
-Looks like you had a really good night. I'm happy that you found someone. -she said.
-I'm happy too.
-He's really nice, and calm. -mom said and I agreed. I went upstairs, changed my chlothes to pj's and went to bed. I texted Krel.

Y/N: That was the best date ever🤗

He texted me back less than 10 seconds.

Krel❤: I agree!😌 Good night my love❤

He sended the message. I smiled one and putted my phone into the self, and falled asleep, thinking about Krel Tarron.