Don't leave me alone....

/Prologue/

He growls in pain. Something inside his abdomen was cried out in pain, begging him the slight mercy but that's not the main point.

Harshly as ever, he pulls tightly the pieces of outfits that wrapping around his broken upper arm using his greeted teeth. Supporting his arm to go forward.

Despite the bitter overload pain that crawling deeply in his mouth infected until his dying trachea, yet he dodged it off. The black metallic fluid is still trailing in the edge of his slices lips, He gulped it inside. He gulped the dark metallic liquid which he assumed as his own blood.

It tastes salty like when you're crunching the whole packet of the brand new salt. His mouth burned in the unbearable pain. He knows it well. He going through these multiple times already but this time he swore as the last one.

Want to know why?

Because this will be his final fight.

The moment he connected his black blade pass this purple-haired demon neck and it would be over. Finally, all of them will rest in peace.

With the determination filled in his fragile heart. His furious red eyes landed on a single figure in the front who's covered in blood.
The pair of red eyes also stare eagerly towards the young boy.

The demon's eyes burn in madness

He looks like he's ready to swallow the boy into his wounded stomach anytime soon. He needs to, he must to—or everything will be over, everything would be left in veins.

The albino boy who's his hair had been decorated with the blend of red color on the right side that started to spread to the other side of his hair. Somehow it mixing well with his pure white hair. Even with the tightest badges, a little drop of blood still passing out of it. Trailing on the side of the boy's arm and to the blood tainted ground. Joining the rest of his dry blood on the ground.

With the gingerly touch, he holds tightly his palm on the sword holder. His dry palm burning and exposed, showing his red burning skin. He sweats badly than ever, rapidly breathed in and out.

With the last long breath, he put down the pressure on his legs and charged towards the demon guy with the speed that can even surprise the God of lighting.

In order to slices of the demon neck

With every upcoming risk, he pushes his body forward, ignoring all the consequences of his action.

As the random thoughts slightly flinching on the boy's mind for a moment—the unforgettable memories.

Of his whole family dying after him. As his small body carrying his inject little brother to the medical that ended up brought to him the unexpected result.

His little brother was a demon

And his duty is to slay the demon.

He wonders how this all started again. When the started point of all of this.

With the broad smile, he slowly recalling back everything that happens until these moments now...

The moments when he can stand by himself, by his own foot.

In order to protect and hold dearly his lovely ones.

——————————

A few years ago...

"Mafu, can you help mom with something~", said the middle-aged woman, her long white hair was combed into the bun style. Her pure white faces smile gently on her older son. Her reflection assembles the kind-hearted mother. Her beauty surprise everything, and her kindness beyond the boundary.