★Date Night★

"What's up (Y/N)?", my big brother, Bryce Hall, asked me.
I was staying at the sway house since I was visiting my boyfriend Noah Beck.
No one except the sway members knew about our relationship.
We decided to keep us a secret since a lot of girls were simping over Noah and it would give him a lot of bad publicity if he suddenly had a girlfriend.
The public just knew us as close friends.

"Nothing much Bryce. I'm just waiting for Noah to come back so we can go and get some food."

"Ahhh yes about that... Noah told me we should get food instead. He's still at Hype and can't make it in time." Bryce shrugged.

I was disappointed but I knew how important the connections to the Hype House were.
"Okay let's go.", I said and walked to Bryce's car.

We drove around LA for some time and suddenly Bryce took a turn and drove away from downtown LA.
"Bryce where are we going? I thought we wanted to get some food?"

Bryce nodded but said nothing. After some time we arrived at the Hollywood Hills.

"Bryce? What are doing here? Come on, I'm hungry."
Bryce pulled a blindfold out of his pocket and tried to put it on me.
"That's so cheesy, but whatever as long as I don't have to watch you two make out, I'm good."
"What?", I asked confused.

"Noah, take good care of her", I heard Bryce say. Then I heard his care driving away.

"I will.", I heard a familiar deep voice say.
"Noah?", I asked. I still had the blindfold on.

"Come here..."
He lead me on a grassy area and took my blindfold off.
I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful Picknick.

We sat there and ate the food he cooked.
Some thing were a little overcooked but he really tried and all in all it was very good.

After we were done we watched the sunset and cuddled.

Heyy guys! Sorry for the delay of the updates but I was on vacation so I haven't had the time to update.

Please keep requesting!

Have a lovely day ^^