★Heather★

-requested-

I was sitting in my appartement in New York.
It's been three months since I moved from LA to New York.
It's been three months since I left my friends, my family and my boyfriend behind.
After I left, Noah blew up on tiktok and moved in with a bunch of other boys.
We barely texted each other anymore and it's been a week since we last face timed.

It wasn't like I haven't had my own plans but I cancelled all of them everytime Noah wanted to FT.
But in the end...he was always too busy.
I'm starting to question our relationship... What if I'm not good enough?
What if he found someone new?
What if I was too embarrassing for him?

I opened tiktok and went to Noah's profile, to cheer me up.
His latest video was a duet with one of the D'amelio sisters.
In her video she used the sound "I wish I was Heather" and Noah made a duet saying she already is Heather.

I couldn't help but notice the the tears in my eyes.
I decided to do something drastic.

I don't have a large amount of followers on tiktok but I didn't care!
I clicked on "Duet" and started the video.

I just lipsinked to the song but in the middle of it, I started crying.
I really didn't want to but it just happened.
I was so emotional, I didn't care anymore!
I posted it.

3 hours later

My phone started buzzing. I ignored it.
After I was done crying I decided to go out with my New York friends and we were currently in a bar.

"Ayo (Y/N)! Your boyfriend is calling!", one of my friends said.
"I know, but I really don't want to talk to him right now."

My friend raised an eyebrow:"If you guys got into a fight you should really talk about it. It's going to get wayyyy too toxic if you're going to keep ignoring the problems in youre relationship!"

"Okay, okay I'm picking up."

I was already a little drunk so I needed a moment to find my balance.
"Yes?", I asked.
"(Y/N)? We need to talk. Where are you? It's really loud.", I heard Noah ask.
"W-wait I need to go outside.", I mumbled. I could already feel the alcohol in my system.

I walked outside of the bar and looked for a place to sit.
I really couldn't stand anymore.

"(Y/N), what's with the tiktok you made? The one where you duetted me and Dixie?"

"Oh, so that's why you're calling? You just want to safe your image?!
It's getting in my nerves Noah!"

"(Y/N), are you drunk?!", Noah asked concerned.

"Why would you care?! You never call to make sure I'm okay. I could be murdered in my appartement because you always miss our FaceTime hours!
But hey! I hope you and Dixie are having fun, being the new tiktok couple!
You know what! I don't care! I'm going to get REALLY drunk today and-"

"Oh my Lord! (Y/N)! You are already drunk! You know I don't like it when you drink. And Dixie and I are not dating! I'm dating you. I love you! Long distance IS hard but I thought we promised to make it work?
Listen, I'm sorry that I missed a few FaceTime calls, but I was....uh- busy."

"Hmmm...sure busy hanging out with a bunch of "Heather's" and busy forgetting about me! Maybe it's best to take a break", I whispered the last sentence.

"Okay please just go home! Don't drink anymore and I'm calling you tomorrow morning okay? I promise! But PLEASE go home now! You're way too drunk to be unsupervised."

I just nodded and hung up. My drunk self didn't notice that he couldn't see my "answer".

Part 2 ;)?

I hope you had amazing holidays! If you're already in school: I'm so sorry lmao 😂
If not: Enjoy the rest of your vacation! <3

I love your requests and I'm currently working on every single one of them ;)

But please continue to request!
Ly all!