The Strange Creature

Mayday and Zuke were getting ready before they head on to the beach as they planned. Hours later they finally made it there. The scenery was beautiful as the sun sets. Zuke landed a towel on the sand as he and Mayday sat down on it, watching the sunset. "Wow! isn't the sunset beautiful Zuke?" Mayday said in awe. "Yep, it sure is May." Said Zuke as he started to gaze into her pink eyes. "Just like you." Mayday blushed a bit and smiled at him. Suddenly, they heard something. They heard a loud howl. "Zuke? What was that?" Asked Mayday, feeling scared. "I'm sure it sounded like a lone wolf." Zuke said as he got up and looked around the beach for any sign of the wolf. When Zuke turned around, he was in shock to see a strange creature getting ready to attack Mayday. "MAY! LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!" Zuke yelled as he charged at the unknown creature to save Mayday. The creature roared and jumped to attack Zuke, biting him on the left shoulder as Zuke screamed in pain. "ZUKE!!!"  Mayday was in a panic that she didn't know what to do. She then used her guitar to hit the creature hard that it let go of the injured Zuke and ran away. She helped her best friend to get up. "C'mon Zuke, we gotta get back home to put a bandage on your wound." Mayday said. Zuke then nodded and put his arm around her shoulders while Mayday did the same. At the Bunk Bed Junction headquarters, Mayday cleaned up the wound with water on the cloth before she wrapped a bandage around Zuke's left shoulder. He groaned in pain. The wound stings him good. "Are you sure you're feeling okay?" Asked Mayday. Zuke then put his right hand on her left one. "It hurts... but I'll be fine." Zuke answered. Mayday laid him down on the couch as he drifted to sleep, hoping the pain would go away. She then goes to lay down on the couch as well and close her eyes to sleep.