Vinyl City's Warning

Mayday and Zuke walked around Vinyl City. They heard a person who is warning people about the monster that's coming to Vinyl City tonight. But nobody believed him. When everyone heard the loud growl, they all started panicking, running for their lives to get to their houses. The sun sets. "Oh... no." Thought Zuke as the full moon rises. "Get out of here May!" Yelled Zuke. But Mayday refused. "No Zuke! I'm not leaving without you!" He screamed in pain as he started changing again. Once again, his screams turned into growls. When his werewolf form is complete, he then faces Mayday. "Zuke..." Mayday said as she's beginning to be brave while Zuke came closer to her. "Listen to me Zuke. You need to fight it! You're not a monster! You're my bandmate, my best friend, my everything! Please Zuke! Please, fight your dark side!" Yelled Mayday as Zuke listens to her plea. He then saw something similar behind her. Zuke launched at the black werewolf instead of Mayday. Now the two werewolves began to fight, biting and scratching each other. Mayday heard someone saying that the cure is finished. She turned to see the doctor with the cure. She ran up to him and spoke. "We need to hide! My bandmate  and the werewolf are fighting!" The doctor understood as he followed Mayday. They watched the werewolves fight as Zuke took down the black werewolf. The werewolf was dead and Zuke began to howl. Mayday and the doctor came to Zuke. Then the doctor injected him with the cure, causing Zuke to completely return to his normal self. Zuke looked up at Mayday. "May..." Mayday was happy to see that he's back to normal. She helped him up and hugged him. Zuke hugged her back. "Well, my work here is done." The doctor said as Mayday and Zuke thanked him for the cure before he goes.

The End