I've Heard of these crackpots

After a while of walking the baby begins to cry, loudly. Y/n looked at to Diego to see him looked annoyed, same reaction with Manny. "Oh, you gotta make it stop. I can't take it any more!"

Diego growled in annoyance. "I've eaten things that didn't complain this much!" "He won't stop squirming."

Y/n looked at Sid to see him holding the baby upside down. "You're holding him wrong! Watch his head!" "Just put it down!"

Sid walked over to a tree stump. "Jeez, 'pick him up, put him down...'" He muttered something that neither Y/n nor the boys caught. Diego looked at the baby along with the other three mammals. "Its nose is dry." "That means there's something wrong with him."

Y/n wasn't sure what to do. "Someone should lick it, just in case." "I'll do it."

Manny noticed something on the baby "Hey, he's wearing one of those baby thingies." "So?" "So, if he poops, where does it go?"

Diego and Y/n looked disgusted and Sid slipped his tongue back into his mouth. After a second, the baby continues crying. "Humans are disgusting."

Manny poked Sid with his trunk. "Okay, you. Check for poop." "Hey, why am I the poop-checker?" Manny leans closer to Sid. "Because returning the runt was your idea, because you're small and insignificant, and because I'll pummel you if you don't." "Why else?" Sid asked stupidly. "NOW, SID!"

Sid walked to the baby and started taking off the baby thing. "EW! YUCK! EW! I mean, my goodness. Alright, look out, look out, look out, coming through." He started stumbling around and waving the piece of cloth everywhere. "Hey, watch out!" "Stop waving that thing around!" "Sid, you better get that away from me."

"Ooh, ooh, I'm gonna slip. Woah!" He lets go of the cloth and it lands on Manny's face, who then threw it off of him quickly. "It's clean! Gotcha!" Sid started laughing.

Manny, annoyed, slapped Sid on the back of his head. "Will you cut it out?"

The baby laughed for a second but then went back to crying. Y/n smiled. "Hey, do that again. He likes that." Manny complied and hit Sid again. The baby let out another laugh. "Hey, yeah, and it's making me feel better too."

Sid walked over to Diego with the tiny crying human in his arms. "Here, you hold it."

Diego ignored his request and pounded his head with his paw. The baby laughed again and tried to hit/slap Sid himself. Sid grabbed his tiny hands to make him stop. He set the baby down on the stump again as it again started to cry. Diego pushed Sid out of the way and got in front of the baby. "Here! Turn him towards me!" He covered his eyes with the both of his paws. Trying to play Peek-a-boo with the small human. "Where's the baby? There he is!" And for a second, the baby stopped crying, slightly confused. "Where's the baby? There he is!"

The baby started crying again and Y/n shoved him away. "Stop it, You're scaring him!"

Sid snapped his fingers like he just had the greatest idea possible. Which is something. "I bet he's hungry."

Manny made a suggestion. "How about some milk?" "Ooh, I'd love some!"

Diego growled. "Not you, the baby!" "Well, I ain't exactly lactating right now, pal!" "You're a little low on the food chain to be mouthin' off, aren't ya...?!"

Y/n was extremely annoyed and yelled. "ENOUGH!!!" The three other mammals jumped at the sound of her voice and looked at her in surprise. Especially Manny though. In the whole time he had been friends with her, she never snapped and yelled like that. They all heard a rustling sound nearby. They looked and saw a watermelon near a small bush. Sid, Manny, and Diego all perked up. "Food!"