a/n

Hey everybody <3

Welcome to 'Thoughts of You', the sequel to 'Think of me'! I can't believe so many people enjoyed the last book!

(Creds to @Unwritten_x3 for helping me think of a title for this book! <3)

If you haven't read the first book, 'Think of me', I suggest you read it first otherwise this book might not make sense. You can find it on my profile, and while you're there follow me so you can see if and when I release a possible third book in this series?!

I love reading all your feedback & reactions to the story, so please please comment! I would love to take suggestion from you all.

This book is going to follow Billie & Grayson's relationship after Gray escaped his abusive home and got his own place to live. It's going to answer a lot of questions that the last book left unanswered, and I'm going to try and bring back as many characters as possible! Which characters are you most excited to see returning??

If any of you would like to design a cover for this book let me know, I'd love to pick one to use! And I love talking to you all in my messages so feel free to dm me on there too.

Also, remember I am from the UK, so some of the words & phrases might not make sense if you come from somewhere else, so just let me know if you don't understand anything! The book is set in the UK so all the places in the book are in England.

Remember to vote & comment!

Enjoy!! Xxxx <3