heart attack - chuuves

❛you attack my heart❜

yves stepped foot into the hallway, chest rising up and down, her heart pumping a familiar rythm to do with the emotion of fear.

as she took petite steps to her classroom a sense overtook her, like someone was hot on her heels. like someone was following her, their eyes piercing into the back of her skull.

❛excuse me, are you lost?❜ a small sweet honey voice spoke, turning around to see a girl smaller than her with cute curly bangs, smiling at her sympathetically.

yves took a few seconds to realise she was being spoken to before replying to the girl.
❛oh! yes, yes i am lost..❜ the girls never ending smile curved upwards, as she signals the girl to follow her.

❛im jiwoo by the way, but you can call me chuu!❜
❛nice to meet you chuu, im sooyoung but i prefer yves❜

-

chuu felt her heart palpitate as sooyoung spoke, being totally inversed into the other girls world, it was like she was head over heels for the girl..

love at first sight.

-
❛I take one step first, first towards you❜

jiwoo lightly skipped as she made her way towards yves, an apple in hand in hopes of the other taking it as a gift.

placing herself down in the chair next to yves, she took the apple and offered it to yves, like a proposal.

sooyoung however, didn't budge, immersed into the fictional world and not budging from her book.

-

day 2 of trying to get noticed came by and went quickly, to chuu's surprise she was only noticed once after sneakily trying to take a photograph of sooyoung on her camera.

the rest of her attempts sadly failed, leaving the shorter heartbroken.

-

despite yesterdays failed attempt, jiwoo was certain to try and get noticed.

❛yves, please notice me.
you really do attack my heart❜

chuu sighed as she sat on the bus, further away from her interest to make it seem less suspicious.

taking her camera and focusing on the other, snapping a few photos for her delight.

-

yves turned her head to the click noise, seeing nothing interesting. Insisting that she was hearing things in her head.

she took out her book as a support system and layed her head against it, slowly drifting off to sleep.

-

the bubbly girl sighed, it was the middle of winter and snow was falling, it was like a scene from a christmas movie except she didn't have her significant other to sip the hot coco with.

she waved her hands around the air, atleast hoping for yves to look out of her window and see her.

❛what are you doing? its the middle of winter, your going to get ill!❜ a sudden yell came from yves, who stood outside of her door, wrapped up in her cozy blanket.  ❛come in silly! I dont want you to get ill❜

chuu was shocked, but still took the offer.

Maybe all of these heart attacks were worth it.

Majestickimnamjoon

Majestickimnamjoon

Here is your request! I hope you like it, its my first time writing oneshots rather than books so it might be a little all over the place.