𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,

Dear Muslim authors,Every year, on this platform, several awards are introduced which help to discover new hidden talents. Books ranging from different genres to different nationalities are selected, from which the best ones are chosen. Everyone is free to enter, no restrictions.

 So, today, we bring The (جائزة الجوهرة المخفية) Hidden Gems Awards 2021, as a special dedication to our Muslim authors and readers, to enter. Here, no one will judge you, for we all are a family, a nation bound by our faith, bound by our love for Allah.

 As a special thank you to our dear Muslim fellows, for trying to spread the word of Allah, for helping others in need, for trying to prevent the sins, these awards are for you guys. Give us a chance to help you achieve your dream, to motivate you guys to continue on this virtuous path, and no matter how hard the burden, fight it. 

Because "Allah does not burden a soul more than it can handle." 

With that being said, we hope you all contribute to these awards. 

Read on to find out more information. 

 Allah says in the Quran (Surah Fatiha, verse 5):‎

إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ. 

 "Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help."

Do check our community (united muslimah community ) we are still looking for more members .