Introduced to the Public

A/N: So this is when they are heroes so this is gonna be introducing the kids at like a press conference. I have writers block so please comment ideas. *Unedited*
🥦Deku🥦
Y/N held her daughter close to her chest. Midoriya anxiously looked outside the curtain. "Wow I didn't think that this many people would come!" Y/N held in her laughter looking at her husband still not being able to grasp the fact that he is #1 hero. Suddenly Present Mic's voice rang out announcing the family. Y/N and Deku walk out smiling as the audience applauses the new family. Deku stood up at the podium to introduce their daughter. "Thank you everyone for coming today. A few weeks ago today my daughter Yua Midoriya." The audience was ecstatic. The noise woke Yua up and worried she might cry, her mother kissed her forehead, which made the girls in the audience scream. After the speech was over pro heroes were able to come up and see the baby. "Yo Midoriya she looks so much like you!" Kirishima said while holding the baby. "Are babies usually born with freckles?" - Mina. Bakugo just glared from the back of the room mad Deku beat him to having kids. All Might was VERY excited. The Dekusquad already met her so they didn't come to the afterparty.
💥Bakugo💥
Bakugo was smirking like an idiot. He was excited to show off his daughter to all the people in the room. The conference was being televised since they only let heroes in. Y/N was surprisingly anxious, mostly about Katsuki coming off as a cocky maniac, like usual. When Present Mic's voice could be heard, they entered the stage. Even though everyone was loud, you could hear the bakusquad freaking out in the front. Bakugo stood up at the podium and began the speech, "I invited you here today to introduce my daughter, Kamiko, which if you don't know means superior child, cause its true." Y/N elbowed him and glared at him which made him wrap up his speech. At the after party Aizawa came up to them and congratulated them. When Deku held Kamiko she tried to grab his finger which made Bakugo take her back and scare Deku off. Mina was freaking out and Y/N had to make sure she (and the rest of the bakusquad) didn't wake up the baby.
❄️Todoroki🔥
Today was the day Todoroki and Y/N introduced the twins. Since Shoto was the #2 hero this was incredibly public. The press had been involved since they announced the pregnancy. Y/N was holding Danuja and Todoroki was holding Akane. When they went on the stage the crowd went wild when they saw there were two babies. The only thing the press didn't know was they were having twins. "Ladies and gentlemen I would like to introduce my children Akane and Danuja." That was it. That was his speech. The crowd still loved it. Since the twins were tired and hard to get to sleep the family went home right after the conference.
⛰Kirishima⛰
Red Riot was so excited. He was jumping up and down. Y/N didn't even try to hold in her laughter. When they introduced Asami people immediately loved her she started laughing when her father held her. The acter party was just class 1-A plus All Might and Aizawa.
🌑Dabi🌑
Can't do this one for obvious reasons.
💤Shinso💤
He is more underground and you guys didn't want to hold a conference so you just used Instagram.
🥺Tamaki🥺
Same for Shinso.
A/N: I got lazy at the end sorry, I'll edit it later lol. Please vote, comment for any mistakes, and, as always, thanks for reading!