Announcement

MONDAY 

Peter is sitting in class looking at the clock, bored out of his mind. He is about to fall asleep when the bell rings and Mr. Harrington tells everyone that he has an announcement.

" There is a field trip on Friday," everyone cheers," the class is going to... Stark Tower!" The class starts cheering even louder. 

"We are finally going to see that you are lying, Penis!" Flash says. Peter slams his head on the desk and groans. Mr. Harrington hands them the permission slips. 

After everyone leaves, including Mr. Harrington, Ned puts a hand on peter's shoulder, " Don't worry. It won't be that bad." Peter looks up at him with a desperate look on his face. 

" They are going to embarrass me! It is going to be bad."

" Just don't tell them."   

" Have you MET them?!?! They are going to find out whether I tell them or not" Peter exclaims.

"On the brightside, Flash is going to stop bullying you,"offers Mj.

"If they hear Flash calling me names, the will KILL him. And then they will kill me because I promised them that the bullying has stopped."

"That's rough, buddy,"Ned says.

The three friends get their things and leave the classroom. When they get outside, Mj says goodbye and gets into her mom's car.

"Do you want to come to mine to study and watch a movie afterwards? It might cheer you up," Ned asks.

"That sounds great."