You have the virus pt1

James Gordon

You were going through the corridor in GCPD, searching for Lucius, whe you felt someone inserted a needle in your neck. You felt really bad and then you saw Lee, Jim's ex fiance.

- Lee?

- Y.N you have to see the truth.- she said the going away.

You felt light-headed. You know what she gave you. But when you finally gave up, you knew that Lee was right. Then you felt something in your pocket. It was a paper from Lee. You drove to her house.

- You have to infect Jim with the wirus.- she said.

- But how?- you asked- Oh I know how.

Lee phoned Jim, that she had you. He was in her house within a second. You hid and then you hit him with a vase. You and Lee took him to the park and then burry him in a grave. You went to the GCPD again.

- Y.N what are you doing with Lee?- you heard Harvey.

You didn't answer, but Lee did.

- She finally saw the truth. And Jim will to.- she said and gave Harvey walkie-talkie.

- What did you do?- he screamed.

One of the men wanted to attack you, but you knocked him down. The wirus gave you strenght. But then you felt a needle in your neck again and everything went black.

Bruce Wayne

You knew that the Bruce in the mansion wasn't your Bruce. It was his clone. And this clone broke up with you. Alfred did nothing.

You were near the train station when the bomb explosed. A red smoke came out. When it come to you, you felt light-headed. After a moment you realized it was Alice Tetch's  virus. You heard whispers in your head. They said the same thing- to go back to Wayne Manor.

*Time Skip*

When real Bruce and Alfred come back to Manor, you were waiting in the living room. When Bruce saw you, he wanted to hug you, but you stepped back, which confused him a little. Alfred and Bruce then saw your eyes. You had a virus.

- Y.N you should go to the hospital. You're sick.- he said calmly.

You laughed.

- The virus isn't a sickness!- after a moment you felt a needle in your neck and you passed out.