Chapter 78-END OF SEASON 2

Will,Y/N, and Carter ran to the surveillance room, where Maureen had ordered them to go to.

"Okay mom, we're here," Will radioed his mother.

"How it going," Carter asked.

"We're still not ready," Maureen answered.

Y/N sighed and looked to the robot who was tagging along. "We need more time. The ship is almost here," she said worriedly.

"It's fine. We're to look through the cameras and when they arrive, we tell them," Carter explained.

Y/N nodded but still felt an uneasy surge in her stomach.

"Let's just hope the plan goes through," Will stared at Y/N then his gaze traveled over to the robot.

There was a loud screeching sound and the camera started to go static.

"Oh no, where did they go," Y/N asked as she frantically tried to fix it.

"They must be jamming the camera," Will pointed out.

Carter was about to make a sarcastic remark before Y/N banged loudly on the console. "That's not fair!"

The console had also stopped working and Y/N was starting to get impatient.

"Y/N, where are they? Y/N?"

"The console isn't working and the cameras are off."

Y/N could feel the worry radiating off Carter and Will. She stood up and went to the door.

"Y/N, where are you going," Will asked quickly.

"I'll be back," she answered.

Y/N tried to go out but Carter ran to her and grabbed her arm. "No. Don't think of that. It's too dangerous."

Y/N frowned and whispered something into Carter's ears making his eyes go wide and making Will fill with curiosity. Carter loosened his grip on Y/N's arm and looked away with...tears is his eyes?

The girl ran out of the room and Will lunged forward to follow her but Carter held him back. "If you go after her, Will, she's gonna get hurt," Carter whimpered.

Will pushed him off and shook his head. "Then I'll get hurt with her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N! Y/N, where are you going," Will yelled after her.

This was extremely dangerous, the group of robots would be here any minute. Will could hear the heavy stomps of the good robot behind him and they rushed run of Y/N in front of him.

The robot stopped moving and Will could feel a large metal arm blocking him from moving.

"Danger, Will Robinson," the robot boomed.

"Wait, no! What about Y/N!? We have to get her!"

The robot's light shined and he talked again. "Safe, Y/N L/N."

Will raised an eyebrow and pointed towards the direction Y/N went. "I won't say she's safe unless she's right next to me, or you!"

Will turned to run for Y/N again but this time, the robot pushed Will in the opposite direction, back to the surveillance.

There were closer footsteps and Will shot up in hope that it was Y/N but just saw Carter. "I. Told. You. To. Let. Her. Go," he said in between heavy breaths.

"Why would I? I'm not some joke of a friend," Will spat, currently angry at Carter.

Carter didn't care about what Will said and rolled his eyes. "At least I don't drag her into death-like situations!"