Chapter 11

Peg: That was delicious, Babe! You're an amazing chef! Who knew you had it in you?
Corn: I did, haha!
Peg rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's reply!
Peg: You're so silly!
Corn: Haha, I try to be! Hey, I have one last surprise for you!
Peg: Does it involve the blindfold?
Corn: No!
Peg: Ok, good!
Corn: I'll be right back, Babe!
Corn went to the coat closet, and pulled out something special that was hiding in the pocket of his coat!
Corn: Come to the backyard, Babe!
Peg: Ok, I'm coming!
Peg followed her mysterious boyfriend's instructions!
When they got to the backyard, the unicorn got down on one hoof!
Peg: What is happening?
Peg's eyes started to tear up!
Corn: Peg, ever since we met in Kindergarten, you have been my best friend! When I asked you out, it wasn't easy, but I'm so glad I did, because I don't think any other girl could love and care for me as much as you do! Spending time with you is the highlight of everyday! To be honest, the fact that I even know someone as amazing and special as you feels like a dream! Peg, will you please make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?
Right then and there, Corn opened a small box, and inside, there was a beautiful ring, made just for his beautiful girl! Peg couldn't hold it in anymore! She started to ugly cry! In between sobs, she said the words Corn dreamed of hearing her say!
Peg: Yes, I will absolutely marry you!
Corn slid the ring on Peg's finger, and the couple shared the most romantic kiss ever!
Right when they kissed, a shooting star passed by!
Corn: Look, a shooting star! Make a wish!
Peg: All of my wishes are coming true right now!
Corn: I love you, Fiancé!
Peg: I love you too, Fiancé! Hey, I like the way that sounds!
Corn: I do too, Baby Girl!
The engaged couple shared one last kiss, and looked at the stars for the rest of the night!