Prologue

H Sans POV

BOOM! "T-the hell was that!" I shouted. I was just about to go get the justice SOUL for my research. I ran into the lab only to be thrown back by....... some sort of wave? How did that happen?

Half of the monsters in my part of the lab started to disintegrate, and the other half gained some of the other monsters abilities. Asgore, who was in the lab to make sure everything was safe, grew..... whimsum wings?! That was strange.......

A tingling sensation went down my spine. My skull felt like it was about to explode. Then everything went black.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

H Papyrus POV

BOOM! "What the-" I heard Undyne say as we turn toward the sound. We saw shards of metal and plastic fly over our jeads from the direction of the explosion.

Undyne growled suddenly, bending over. She clawed at the ground as Nabstablook ran over to us, bear ears flicking in the wind.

When he got to us, he leaned down for a moment, then stood up. "T-the lab has exploded. W-we need you to get to the Ruins immediately." He said between pants. "If you see anybody on your way, warn them. This is dangerous." I nodded.
"What about Undyne?" I whispered. He looked over at her, his eyes widening. She was now crying "O-oh dear............. I'll get her to medical attention right away."

"P-" is all he could say as I leaned forward, and hit the ground. My vision faded. The last thing I saw before it all went dark is Nabstablook running towards me.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Chapter done! I'm sorry that it was short, but my imagination ran out about half way through. The next chapter will be longer, I promise! And the book will only be in H Sans and H Paps POV. Bye, and I hope you have a great rest of your day!😊