(1) "With her hair so curly"

*DONT FORGET TO VOTE + COMMENT 🥰*

Madelaine P.O.V:

Hey it's Madelaine. I am 19 years old and I'm intersex meaning, I was born with a penis. A lot a girls like it some don't. But i don't really care. This is real, this is me. I live la and I'm on my way to the coffee shop.

As I was walking to the coffee shop I seen this sign with a woman in a bikini

As I was walking to the coffee shop I seen this sign with a woman in a bikini. But while I was doing that I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings. And I bumped into this beautiful caramel skin women. She had on Nikes and orange biker shorts on with a black graphic teeshirt. With her hair so curly. In a bun.

I'm not even gonna cap I can see the print of her pussy in them shorts. I'm starting to get a boner.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" Vanessa said while I was helping her pick up her stuff that fell out her purse.

"No don't apologize beautiful I was the one who wasn't paying attention" I said with a smile.

She smiled back

After I finished helping her pick up her stuff. We both stood up.

"Thanks for helping me" she said while looking down at the ground blushing.

"Don't thank me it's fine. Btw what's your name? I asked

"It's Vanessa. What's yours?" I she asked

"It's Madelaine. Do you maybe want to go to dunkin and get to know each other" I said

"Sure" she smiled.

*At the Dunkin Shop*
Vanessa P.O.V:

Holy hell this woman is so fucking sexy. I want her to eat me. Vanessa no you don't even know her. You don't believe in love either. What if she's like your ex's. Just so you know, all my ex's were abusive and cheaters. But what if she not like that. I just...

"Vanessa " i heard someone call me.

"VANESSA!" Madelaine yelled while tapping me.

Everyone in there was looking at her like she was crazy.

"Oh shit. My bad i zoned out" i said with a face palm.

"It's fine what you want?" said asked.

"Umm.. i want 8 strawberry cream cheese pastries with a medium size iced coffee. Please and thank you" i said.

"Alright" she said and walked up to the counter.

"Wait, Mads here" i said handing her money