01

"Why are we all here Sister?" Niklaus Mikaelson asked as his family and people from Mystic falls all stood in the living room with Hope, Freya, and Davina standing in the middle.

"We found Lydia." Hope said and Hayley got a really happy look on her face.

"Ok but why are we here?" Tyler asked

"Because your mother was the one to take her." Hope snarled at the Hybrid.

"What do you mean? My mother is dead." Tyler said

"Yah well apparently not because she took her." Davina said

"Ok so what are we gonna do?" Elena asked looking around warily

"Me, Bonnie, Aunt Davina, and Aunt Freya are gonna cast a spell so we can see her and know what she's been doing and then we're gonna find out where she is." Hope said

"Alright that sounds easy enough." Landon said (yes the cast of legacies is in this)

"Alright get in a circle and say this Ostende nobis olim missen" Freya said and they did just that.

(The memories will be all over the place so don't worry if it kinda sounds weird I'm just not a really good writer.)

They seem to be in the woods when a boy who was talking on the phone walked by with a girl following behind him.

"Lydia" Hope said looking at the two

All of a sudden Lydia stopped looking at her foot with wide eyes.

"Stiles!" She exclaimed on the verge of tears

And he quickly stopped and turned around already finished with his phone call.

"Oh shit" he said as he looked down seeing a bear trap right under her foot.

"Stiles" she cried again moving her foot a little making the beard rap start to close.

"Lydia don't move" he said walking twist her slowing.

"Look for a warning label" She cried

"Warning label?" He asked

"Instructions on how to disarm it!" She said harshly

"Lydia why the hell would they put instructions on the bottom of a trap?" He asked

"Cause Animals can't read!" She cried and he nodded his head before crouching down infront of the trap and moved a section of grass out of the way to find the instructions.

"What the hell kinda writing is that?" Kol asked

"Lydia we got a problem" He said looking up at her

"Hmmm" she said looking down

"I can't read either" he said pissed off at himself.

"You don't need the instructions. When is the last time you have ever used instructions am I right?" She said

"You don't need them cause you are to smart to waist your time with them ok? You can figure it out. Stiles your the one that always figures it out. So you can do it. FIGURE IT OUT." She said as he looked back down at the trap.

He looked down and saw something that sparked his interest it was a nob to turn. So he moved the grass out of the way and help into it.

"Alright ok here we go" he said looking up at her

"Ready?" He asked and looked up at her to find her looking at him

"Ok here we go" he said turning the thing quickly.

And she let out a small scream jumping as the nob stalled it as she jumped into his arms who quickly caught her as the thing closed right behind her.

Everyone that was watching let out a breath they didn't know they were holding.

"Awwww she loves himmmm" Rebekah said watching the two.

"I don't like this but he saved her so I'm ok with it for now." Klaus said

"He's kinda cute tho" Hope said and everyone looked at her

"What? I'm just saying" she said and they went to the next thing.

They appeared to be in a males room and saw Stiles standing near a board with a lot of strings in it and Lydia laying in his bed.

"What do the different colored strings mean?" Lydia asked

"Ahh there just different stages of the investigation. So like green is solved. Yellow is to be determined. And Blue is just pretty." He said

"What does red mean?" Lydia asked

"Ah unsolved" he said

"You only have red on the board" she said

"Yes I'm aware thank you" he said looking back at her

"Did you get detention for pulling the alarm?" She asked looking down.

"Yuppp every day this week, it's ok tho we were into something" he said looking back

"Even tho we couldn't find any proof of Baron being there." She said wrapping a red string around her finger not looking him in the eye when he turns around to look at her.

"Hey Lydia you have been right every time something like this has happened so don't start doubting yourself now. He said crouching down to her level.

"No scent. No bomb. And I got you in trouble." She said looking down again at the red string in her hands.

"Ok ok look Baron was there alright you knew it you felt it ok and look if you wanted to I'd go back to that school right now and search all night just to prove it." He said unwrapping the red string around her fingers and looked into her eyes smiling.

"Awwww they really do love each other" Rebekah said being Rebekah

How was this chapter?

I know I haven't posted in a while I've just been really busy with school and trying to find a job