Bookstore Raid

It was 3'o clock in the afternoon. The staff At Eita's Library Shibayama and Kawanashi where sitting around in the store due to the fact there weren't any customer currently.

After some time passed the two other staff arrived Kunimi and Sakunami. The two walked into thelibrary looking around seeing not a single customer "It's a miracle"Kunimi stated when not seeing a single person, Sakunami on the other hand questioned "Kunimi-San it's not a miracle we should be questioning where are the people?". Kunimi just shrugged his shoulders and went to sit with his two colleagues Sakunami joined in but let out a sigh. The two started doing their homework the two attended the same university and class so they usually just shared their notes. As the time passed by Kawanishi felt like it was too quiet there ash blonde boss would normally be yelling on the phone if it was a quiet day like this then it hit him. "Holy shit where's boss?" Kawanishi said.

Shibayama who was reading a book pointed towards the sliding doors where their boss was standing with the Semi Twins with him. Many wondered how Shibayama could tell where their boss was. Well working at the store for ages he ended my gaining a sixth sense which his colleague called 'Semi-San Tracker'. "Semi senpai you look like you haven't got sleep for a week and it's only Monday also why are the twins here?"Sakunami questioned. The tired Eita went to join his staff while the two twins went to another table to study "Well Aito and Akio school called me to go there because the two brats got into a bloody fight the reason why I had to go because my parents are both out of the country like why do I have to go just call our damn older brother he's in town and in the country!" Eita said his staff where used to the random time where their 'kind hearted' boss would loss it. Suddenly they heard the sliding doors open Kunimi looked up to see who it was and immediately ended up in tears inside.

But from the outside he had a blank face who was even standing in the door wall? Kindachi the two where best friend but after high school they drifted away. There was someone also with Kindachi and that was Kageyama,the two of them went up the stairs that lead to the second floor and Kawanishi also with too the second floor to retry to the small coffee shop that was in the store. Another person entered the store it was the delivery person Eita had ordered some pictures book why? He liked visiting one of his friends daycares. "Ah Semi-San long time since we last met!"Goshiki said with a smile on his face 'that's why I felt like I knew him its Goshiki!'Eita though. Eita grabbed the box from Goshiki and signed the papers and what not. Goshiki exited the library the first think he heard was "fuck I'm having a gay panic attack"that where the words he heard from his staff Taichi.

Eita had one of his facepalm moments. Taichi and him where childhood friends even if they where one year apart. "Taichi get your shit together have your gay panic later not on the job"Eita said harshly. Many people asked is Taichi gay or not? Well Taichi won't answer that but Eita will! Eita's answers is that Taichi is honestly a bi mess. During Taichi gay panic three highschool girls approached Eita. One of them said while flashing their phone "Are you the artist SemiSemi Mister?" Eita turned around too see the three girls and nodded his head flashing a smile "Yes I am if you guys want photos I suggest you do some school work if you need help just come ask me" Eita replied with flashing another smile, The three girls in flash where on the second floor having there homework out everything. Taichi was watching this and his face either  disgust or shock you really couldn't tell. "Eita I have a question you come from a noble family,your the 2nd son your better they your older brother and your artist but here you are an owner of a library you where literally going to be the heir of your families business but no" Taichi said but Eita heard this instead 'Eita if you became the heir of your fathers business you would ask me too work under you and I would get better pay I mean my pays good but still!'which was the truth meaning behind Taichi's words.

Time Skip ╰(*'︶'*)╯

It was now 5pm they where all tired why you ask? One of the girls who asked if Eita was semisemi told a friend they that friend told another friend and they told another another friend etc. And that was how Eita's library got raided from fangirl and fanboys there where all a few who actually wanted to come to the library. The four staff and their boss were laying on the floor tired from seeing all those fan girls but lucky for Eita he threaten his fan girls to not come back but in a friendly way which all the girls did. "Oh yeah what happpened to the Twins?"Eita asked "I saw the both of them leave with two friends, you know what was funny some girl who was supposedly be doing homework was actually reading writing a Fanfiction it was Semisemi x Reader!"Kunimi replies with few moments later he broke down laughing the other three three also started laughing while Eita was left in embarrassment. The other four weren't able unable to breath. After some more time passed by the five boys where able to stop their laughter closes the library and walk away heading home for the night.

Eita entered his apartment it was the the most expensive apartment in the area. Eita does own other property and he has all access to the beach houses,holiday house and penthoues his father owns. His father Aiko Semi bought him the apartment and Eita just went with it. Eita walked towards the living room and plot down on the couch grabbing his phone out he noticed the time was 6pm. He decided to just eat cup ramen because honestly Eita wasn't the best at cooking he was wonderful at baking just not cooking and Eita wasn't in the mood.

Once Eita's ramen was finished he placed the ramen on the coffee table and plotted back on the couch. Eita ate his ramen in peace and wondered 'What would my life be like if I took after the family business?' Eita always though about that question. He himself did have to attend some work for the family company. His father asked him to attend oversea work or replied to emails in different languages. Eita did so he enjoyed going oversea he could honestly drink wine in a private plane questioning life. He sometimes allowed one of his staff to come with him. While Eita was thinking about what life would be as if he worked for his father. He realized he had finished his ramen.

After Eita cleaned up his mess and took a shower he realized. 'I forgot to bring the picture books too Sugawara Kindergarten!' Eita remembered he had a face palm moment. He sighed picked up his phone and put on reminder to head to work and head towards his room. Once he reached his room he flopped onto his bed "Most my friends are seeing someone or married even the twins have partners!" He groaned. While Eita was still in school he couldn't worry about a relationship. His parents told him he didn't need to do so much but did Eita listen? Heck no. Now at 22 his parents keep bugging him about getting a partner. His parents kept saying 'Eita get married soon!' Or 'When your older brother was your age he already had a child!' The more he though about the topic the more his parents voice was in his head. He sighed and just went too bed.