The Pain Of Only Eating Ramen

Eita awoke from the sound of his annoying alarm clock. He himself won't buy a new one for one reason and that is 'What's the point of buying a new one mine works just fine!' Which it doesn't but Eita being the huge cheapskate he is won't buy a new one. The dude isn't even broke!

Once Eita had the will to actually turn off his alarm clock he smelled something cooking he could identify who's cooking it was. It was Aiko cooking the twin he liked much better. Eita noticed on the edgy of his bed the twins had prepared some clothes. He smiled at the sight 'The twins many cause a lot of trouble but I some how still care for those two' Eita thought. He walked towards his bathroom took a quick shower threw the clothes the Twins prepare.

When he walked into his living room and saw Akio cooking he got two slippers thrown at him. Which landed on his face who where then thrown by you ask? Akio Semi the boy saw his nii-San Rubbish bin and saw like 20 instant ramen packs and a whole lot of instant noodles."Akiowhat the actually f-"Before Eita could finished he realized what was about to happen.

"Eita-niisan I find it unbelievable you don't gain any weight from eating all that instant food who would have though you used to play volleyball!"Akio said. The twins and Eita where having breakfast currently. Eita had made it out alive of a few kicks,punches,slaps and a lecture by the one and only Aiko Semi. "I find it more unbelievable how you drink a whole lot of coffee everyday and you literally have no eye balls and your still this tall"Aito added on he earned. Many people questioned the Semi family not because their shade but their intelligences,business,looks and how in the Semi family and how logic isn't a thing. "Soo Akio what's with the ring are you engage and you didn't tell me?"Eita said while munching down on avocado on toast. Akio didn't hit Eita this time he felt pity for his oniisan so he just answered "It's a promise ring with Haruhi" Eita had that face which was screaming 'if that ring turns into a engagement ring tell me!' Which earned into another slap from our dear old quiet on the outside angry issues on the inside.

Eita was now arriving at his library when he looked through the glass sliding door he saw his dear old manager who had been on maternity leave. Who is the manager you ask? Morisuke Habia. Eita took a gulp and entered inside grabbed the box he needed to bring to Sugawara's kindergarten. Walked out and some how the manager didn't kill him.

Eita arrived at Crows Kindergarten which his dear old non emo him Sugawara owned. When he stepped foot into the kindergarten. Sugawara greeted him with a smile. He they noticed the box that was in Eita hands "Oh are thoses the books I asked for?"Sugawara asked Eita nodded his head and placed the box on the floor."I heard Yaku-San back in town that means only Suna-kun isn't back yet in the shop what's with him?"Asking Sugawara "Honestly no idea he does all the bills for the library but doesn't come in often the only time when he does is when Yaku forceful gets him or when we play poker or do some gambling"Sugawara was dumbfounded by the two words poker and gambling.

"So let me get this straight when you rich people are bored you play poker in a library"Sugawara said while moving his hands like Iida. Eita nodded his head when he was younger when it was family night they gambled and played poker. Sugawara had a face palm moment. Eita's phone suddenly started to ring he picked it up and exited the kindergarten waving goodbye to Sugawara.

'Eita Semi speaking'
''Oh my Eita! No need to be so formal it's only your mother!'
'Oh mother what's with the suddenly call?'
'Your father has some business in China,Korea and England. Aiko will be handling the business in China Aito will handle the business in Korea and your handling the business in Australia '
'When and where?'
'It's in two weeks and Mister Yuki will be accompanying you can stay longer if you choose to bring friends with you'
'Yeah yeah mom I got it'
'Oh my child your so grown up now!Remember mother loves you!
'Love you to mom bye'
'Bye!'
Eita hang up the phone he they realized it was raining. Lucky for him Sugawara had left a coat and umbrella for Eita outside.

Once he had put on the coat Eita noticed a small copper hair boy shriving passed out on the floor. The copper hair boy white shirt was completely soaked with rain. Eita ran towards the younger boy. Eita took off the jacket Sugawara offered him and place it on the copper hair boy. Eita placed the younger boy on his back and rushed to the library he truly didn't want to be a burden to Sugawara. Thank goes Eita was also on the track team or the man would be die.

Shirabu the copper haired boy awoke to the feeling of warmth and safety,he hadn't felt this feeling for awhile. He looked around his surroundings he was in,it was a library "Ah your awake now!" His body reacted a bit from the voice. He noticed the ash blonde had a cup of coffee in hand and a sandwich the copper hair boy moved his head to the side confused. Eita smiled at the sight "These are for you and you keep the clothes oh yeah my names Eita Semi yours?" Shirabu looked at Semi and realised how bright the boy was,he realized that Semi muster have changed him and turned a brigh red "I-I'm Kenjiro Shirabu you pervert!"The smile on Eita's face disappeared "I'm not a pervert!be grateful I saw you passed out so I brought you to my library. I even closed the damn place"Shirabu took a bite out of his sandwich."Oh please why take care of me from looking at you don't even look you can run a place this fancy!"Eita wanted to punch this guy so very badly but how he was up brought. He couldn't do such a thing "Well excuse me I'm 22 don't you boss me around on how I run my store,If you don't recognize my last name Semi well I might have to give a self introduce"Eita they started "My names Eita Semi you already know that if the last name Semi doesn't ring any bells my fathers Akane Semi the CEO of Semi Company I am their second child I graduated university at 19,and unlucky my siblings I don't want to fight for the heir spot so I opened up this very library"Shirabu realised now he had introduce himself "You already know my name and stuff I am currently 21 I currently stay at Aurora Orphanage Home I've been trying to leave but I'm unable to" suddenly Eita said "Stay with me they I can help you leave and if you do you stay with me,you don't need to pay rent and you get to work here I at time have work with the Semi company but I'm fine with it I have strip in two weeks so what you say would you accept my offer?"Shirabu was in utter shock that the older boy would do such thing. He nodded his head and once again Eita shined a smile. The torture Shirabu felt from the orphanage where all behind him Eita's smile made the copper hair boy felt safe. He felt at home.