2

Caprisun sprinted away, bolting down the street as fast as she could. She had to get asway from breedy. "HOW DARE SHE NOT LET ME LICK HER TOENAILS" shee screamed, everyone else in london stopping and staring at her. It was like everything was still.. Cuz it was.

She spotted stan from across the street and jumped on his back "FLY BITCH FLY" she yelled as stan flew up, flapping his wings as hard nad as fast as he could until they reached helinies house.

Caprisun burst through the door "HELNIE HELP" amy caprisun cried as she jumped into helienies arms "SHE DOESENT LOVE ME. SHE WONT LET ME LICK HER TOE NAILS!!!"

"Its sokay caprisun cuz i love u!! We were destined to be together!! Ur my bestie <3"

"OMG YWS HELZIEOPOPS ILY"

All was well until maiyah breedy ran into heleinpops house, "CAPRISUN ILY PLS TAKE ME BACK"

"But i'l with helziepops now. She lets me lick her tonaisl and u dont@!!!!"

"How about we all be together. Theres nothing wrong with polyamamammaamamoury right?!!?!"

"Ooh sipcey" helienie said while hugging her lovers.

Then john deep jumped off the roof and landed next to them "caprisun, my sparkle unicron gay as fuck rainbow queen! You got married without me!!!"
"Sorryb not sorry" said caprisun

Then anne boleyns head started rising from the dead "thats my line u evil pooface"

Suddenly milliepede fell from the ceiling "NO THATS MY LINE U BIZNATCH" she screamed as she started to beat the shit out of anny boobolein. Just cuz they're technicalltry related doesnt make them friends.