Bryce hall/im sorry

Back story: you and Bryce have been in a relationship for 2 years and it was going all good until he started commenting on your weight and you started to have break downs and not eating much(I got a little emotional writing this to I struggle with my weight and not eating so if you guys want to talk I'll be there for you) until Bryce noticed what he did and wanted to make it up to you.

Your POV:
I was going to my room while Bryce was on the couch and said "dang y/n your getting a little flat what happened" while laughing " haha haha" I fake laughed but he didn't seem to notice so I went upstairs locking the door behind me and cried in my pillow feeling like I'm not good enough this went on for days.

Bryce kept saying:
"Wow y/n did you gain a little weight😳"

"your looking a little flat in the back might want to fix that😂"

"You should probably work out more🤣"

(Don't take this in a bad way your beautiful bbys 😘)

Your POV: after bryce said a little comment of the day I told him that I was going to take a shower. As I closed the shower glass door I sat on the ground crying and thinking all the comments in my head.

After the shower I wrapped a towel around myself and opened the door to the bathroom Bryce was sitting there in the edge of the bead looking down and I was hoping to myself that he didn't hear me crying but then he said.

B:I heard you crying😔
Fuck he knows
Y:oh it's nothing really
B:please baby I need you to open up to me.
Y:Bryce it's noting now can you please get out so I can change!
B: since when did you not feel comfortable with me?
Y:BRYCE PLEASE GET OUT!
B:please tell me what's wrong baby.
He said with a soft voice. I sat down on his chair and started tearing up.
Y:it's the comments Bryce they make me feel disgusting.
B: Oh I'm sorry baby i never meant to hurt you I'm such a jerk I don't even deserve you.
Y/n:no it's ok bubs I forgive you.
B:no it's not now let me make you feel right.
Princess.
He said while kissing my neck causing me to moan when he found my sweet spot.then he lowered down to my heat making figure eights on my
Y/n:*moans*
B:you like that princess
Y/n:*nods*
B:words princess
He said while slapping my ass (god I'm sorry)
Y/n:yes daddy
B:all fours Princess
Y/n:yes daddy
Then he lined up against my 😺 and started fucking me hard.
B:fuck your so tight princess
He said while fucking me harder and harder.
Y/n:I'm gonna cum daddy
B:cum for me princess.

Child anyways so- I didn't know how to end it so yea love y'all 😌😘(sorry I haven't posted haven't had any ideas)

518 words