Mattia/step brother

(Im sorry I do so much of Mattia I'm a whore for him)

Back story: you got dumped from a text message and cried for an hour and wanted to feel loved so you went to your step brothers room to get him off your mind but it got a little out of hand.

Your POV:
My luv❤️:
Y/n I think we should break up I'm sorry.

Y/n🙃:
What no baby please!

Blocked
————————————————————————
I couldn't believe this I loved him. Did he love me? I cried for hours so I went to my step brothers room.
Y/n:Mattia
You whispered
Y/n:Mattia
You whispered again
M: huh Y/n? What do you want it's 2 in the morning
Y/n:Peter broke up with me.
You said while sobbing
M:oh I'm sorry come here.
He pulled the coves up that's when he realized he was naked.
M:oh shit fuck never mind go to your room what? What are you doing?
He said while I was taking off my clothes.
Y/n:what do you think I'm doing it's not like we're having sex or anything your making a big deal out of it.
M:fine but I stay on my side and you stay on your side.
Y/n:noooo I want to cuddle.
M:fine🙄

Mattia POV:
Wow she wanted to cuddle with me I mean I was complaining but on the inside I wasn't I kinda wanted to fuck her.
*skip an hour or so*
I woke up and fuck I had a boner I still had my hand on her boobs because she put them there and my dick was lined up on her 🐱 that when I wanted to tease her I put a finger playing with her and then put it in and out of her.

Y/n POV:
When I woke up I felt Mattia dick on my 🐱 and it kinda felt good and it was big until he started to play with my 🐱and putting his finger in and out of me.

Y/n:fuck put it inside me Mattia (our parents were on a business trip)
M:are you sure
Y/n:yes please
You said in between moans while he thrusted into you.
M:fuck why are you so tight
He groaned and started going faster while massaging your nipples(I'm sorry🤭)
Y/n:I'm about to cum
M:me to mamas
(You were on the pill no baby's yet my loves😌)
Once you guys were done he laid down next to you and you got up and started jerking off his dick and kitty licking the tip then put the whole thing in your mouth.
M:fuck your so good.
You kept sucking him off until he came and you laid down beside him.