𝙿𝙾𝙿 𝚂𝙼𝙾𝙺𝙴.

based on — something special

rip king.

ت

"what you like?" bashar (pop smoke) asked, watching you go through the dozens of chanel clothes that sat on the coat hangers.

"i-i.mean, they're all so nice. i don't think i'll be able to choose just one." you mumbled in awe, staring at the beautiful dresses.

bashar chuckled, his voice was raspy yet sexy.

"you ain't gotta choose just one. if you want i can buy the whole damn shop." he said, placing his large arms around your waist, pulling you close.

"for real?"

he hummed, putting his chin on your shoulder.

ت

"that was fun, thank you.." you shyly said, glancing down at the floor. despite being with bashar for the last three years you felt bad making him buy you designer clothes.

"you ain't gotta thank me babygirl." he replied with a large, goofy smile on his face.

you nodded and placed the chanel bags you were holding on the shiny wooden floor of bashar's new york penthouse.

"it's just kinda weird..being rich and livin the high life.." kissing his teeth bashar walked up to you and grabbed your small hand.

"i know, but we was born to live this life shawty." he whispered against your knuckles, his soft lips brushing your skin gave the weirdest feeling.

"yo, i'm so into you." he suddenly said, detaching his lips from you knuckles and pulling by your arm and into his chest.

playing with the hairs on the back of your head he leaned down and whispered in your ear.

"i think..you are something special..special."

ت

oop— new book.

obviously this is a imagine book so feel free to request sum.

i'm down to do really anything besides smut because i suck at writing it.

anyway, hope y'all enjoyed.

vote & comment for more<3