𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈.

based on — me imaging a possessive da baby

ت

i hummed quitely to myself as i stood in front of the full-body mirror in me and jonathan's (da baby) shared room.

"aye, you seen my silver link-"

i turned my head to jonathan and smiled widely, only to receive a huff and a head shake.

"why?" i whined, flattening the tight fendi dress, kissing his teeth he made his way behind me and placed his overly large hand on my hip.

"because shawty..you mine and i ain't like people looking at what's mine." he said firmly.

i turned to him, a frown on my face.

"then what's the point of buying me this dress? you said you liked it." i mumbled, jonathan rubbed circles on my hip and buried his face in my neck.

"ion just like it, i love it." he paused, running his hand from my hip to my upper thigh, "but that don't mean you can wear it in public."

i leaned into jonathan's freshly washed bare chest and sighed contently, "since when was that thing?" jonathan's chest rumbled against my ear.

"since the moment i saw you shawty." i rolled my playfully and slapped his chest, detaching myself from him, "you're crazy!" i mumbled.

he smirked evilly and tightened his grip on my hips, "only for you babygirl."

ت

sorry this took a lil too long i have the worst attention span i swear.

lil tjay coming next, so watch out for that.

and i wanna thank you all for continuing to read and vote despite me being a lazy ass bitch🥺

vote & comment<3

(excuse any spelling/grammar mistakes!)