𝙻𝙸𝙻 𝚃𝙴𝙲𝙲𝙰.

based on — somebody

based on — somebody.

ت

"you seen that new shawty yet?" jahmier asked tecca, "nah. she bad?" jahmier licked his lips and smiled to himself.

"ummm, ok weirdo." tecca mumbled, staring at his best friend. 

jahmier rolled his eyes and slapped tecca on the back of the head before walking away from the darkskin teenager.

ت

"alright class, we got a new student-" before the teacher, mr. smith could finish his sentence the class erupted in whispers of excitement and curiosity.

"excuse me! i ain't finish yet!" he yelled loudly, causing everyone to silence immediately, tecca sighed and laid his head on the worn down desk. 

turning his gaze to the window he closed his eyes and let his thoughts drift.

"y'all needa learn to respect your mother fuck-" was all tecca heard before he drifted into a light sleep.

ت

"you awake?" a soft, feminine voice asked, tecca gasped and jumped from the desk, his glasses falling off his face in the process.

"i-who is you?" he asked, placing his hand over his rapidly beating heart. the girl flashed him a smile, showing her pearly whites.

"y/n, you?" tecca cleared his throat and pursed his lips, "tecca.." he mumbled awkwardly, y/n smiled and bent down, grabbing his now dirty glasses she smiled one more time before placing them on the desk and making her way out of the empty classroom.

"umm..aight.."

ت

"yo, i gotta go though. text me aight?" jahmier said, tecca rolled his eyes and nodded, "i text you every night nigga, what make tonight any different?" he sarcastically mumbled, jahmier kissed his teeth and shook his head.

"you stay disrespectful.." jahmier rubbed his face and glanced down at the floor, "i asked for shawty number she said 'we'll see', like the fuck that mean?" he blurted out.

tecca awkwardly chuckled, "uh..ion know.."

jahmier nodded quickly, suddenly embarrassed, "aight ima go! you better text me when you online ugly!" he yelled, running away once again leaving the darskin teenager on his own.

tecca watched as his friends silhouette disappeared, "who he talking about though?" he mumbled to himself, confused.

ت

ima post a part two, definitely.

sorry for not posting in like a week i've been mad busy but i'm backk.

da baby coming next, so if you want ya fav rapper please comment.

anyway, hope y'all enjoyed.

vote & comment<3

(excuse any spelling/grammar mistakes!)