[Chapter 4] [M]

chapter 4

Story

A knock was heard on Jungkook's bedroom,

''It's not locked.'' Jungkook said, he was writing scores on his music notes.

The boy with slender body walked in, it was Taehyung. Today was his meal day.

''Have you eat your dinner? Mother cook you prawn noodle.'' Jungkook said while tidied up his notes and stationary.

Taehyung nodded, he closed the door, and unbuttoned his top in silent.

Realizing the silence treatment his boy gave him, Jungkook asked,

''Do you still mad at me?''

''..No.''

''You better be honest, or I'll make you bear my baby.''

Taehyung's eyes widened, ''You don't seemed like Jungkook I know.''

''You know nothing about me then. Have you break up with that man?''

Taehyung gulped, ''...yes.''

''You still love him?''

That was a tricky question, to prove his promise was true, that he didn't lie.

''Yes.''

''Good, I'll make you forget about him tonight, you will call only my name, when I fuck you hard.''

''Please don't make me pregnant.'' Taehyung uttered the similiar pleaded.

But Jungkook only smirked, ''It's not you to decide, understand?''

Taehyung bit his lips in disappointing, ''Please be gentle.'' he whispered.

Being gentle was a simple word, but it was hard to apply. The moment Jungkook  had physical intimate contact with Taehyung's inner cave, the moment Taehyung's blood filling his hungry cells, the moment his animal instinct ruled over his body and mind. He just knew how to stop, not how to be gentle.

Jungkook enjoyed the warm given by Taehyung inside wall, and Taehyung's whispering moan made the best music in his ears

Jungkook enjoyed the warm given by Taehyung inside wall, and Taehyung's whispering moan made the best music in his ears. As for Taehyung, tonight, Jungkook's dick was kind, it hit his sweet spot with soft thud in good pace, accelerating very slowly, it was very much match with what he want. It felt like he had been massaged from his inside, with a little tingling sensation. Jungkook had became a familiar guest to his chamber. That's why he allowed Jungkook to have additional time, re-enter his member again and again, pausing between pouring his ejaculated cement outside Taehyung's body. While Taehyung already poured his white waste all over Jungkook's skin.

Jungkook's bed was a mess tonight, but it smelled good, and they didn't have time for a sleep.

---