~9~

Author's note:
Hola peeps! I am back with the next part. Hope you like it!!!

***°***

I smiled in victory when he agreed that he will tag me along for the shopping of groceries. We finished our lunch and dispersed to our rooms. I still have time to go to the café so I just thought of taking a nap for some time.

Crashing myself on the bed, I stared at the roof as sleep didn't hit me. That lil meow meow is really something. He stayed beside me because I had a nightmare and even made sure to order lunch. I serve him food whenever I make but he makes sure to order whenever I can't.

That's the best part of him. He really cares and I can confirm it. I know he had some bad past as he had mentioned about the betrayal. It must be really hard to sustain it and move on from that. Perhaps that's the reason he is cold towards me at first.

And as days passed by, he is a nicer person than my expectations. And I felt somewhat relieved when he told that his habit of smoking is just to forget about it. It can be easy then, to help him quit smoking. I don't know why I am doing this but I want to help him.

He looks lifeless at times and behaves like a rock wondering why he is born on the earth. Every man needs a spark to ignite their spirits. I guess there is no spark at all in his life. Despite his over excessive sleeping habits, he makes sure to eat his meals, thankfully.

I felt happy when he woke up just to wake me up. It made me feel excited for no reason. Yesterday, that idiot shouted that he doesn't like to be my friend and all stupid stuff. And now, he claimed himself as my boyfriend to save my job. Color changing lil meow meow.

I looked up my phone to see the time and I need to go now. I changed myself into good clothes and didn't forget to take the pain killers.

"Yah lil meow meow", I knocked his door and opened the door immediately.

"What is it now?", he spoke in his sloppy showing his disinterest clearly. This man should learn to live a life seriously.

"I am going now. Lock the door if you leave the house", I informed him and he nodded.

"Wait! You said we will go the grocery shopping. When is that?", he asked straightening himself.

"So, are you interested in that?", I asked with a tone of teasing and he shook his head in negation.

"I just want to know because I will sleep until that time", he stated and I mentally facepalmed myself for asking such question when I know he would choose sleep over anything, even over his life I guess. Such a weird cat.

"Do you remember the convenience store where you smoked?", I asked and he displayed an unreadable expression, and then nodded.

"Come there at 10:30. We will buy the necessary items", I told him and he nodded. He closed the door immediately when I didn't speak anything. He should be good when he is trying to become friend. At least, a bye would be nice.

I walked to the café and greeted the boss who was busy with something in his hand. I greeted the colleagues and started working. I just kept billing and checked if they were matching or not. I was so concentrated that I couldn't notice someone staring at me.

"Omo, Sir. What are you doing here?", I gasped noticing his presence.

"Just wondering how you are so into the work forgetting to notice a handsome man beside you", he mouthed and I just smiled sheepishly. The boss is really handsome, I couldn't disagree with that fact. But, is he trying to flirt with me now?