• C H A P T E R 6 •

Tension surrounded the room like a heavy fog, as you and Jimin or mainly Jimin was interrogated by your mom whereas your dad was literally scanning him up and down, probably thinking what his daughter was doing with him that too after sunset.

"so what is your name young boy?", your mom asked and you noticed how her voice somehow came out high pitched

"It's Park Jimin, Ma'am" , he politely let out and you could feel your heart pace increased a bit, not because of your mom interrogating him but for some other reason you didn't knew.

Few days earlier you had instructed Jimin what to say if a day like today comes and you were sure Jimin had got it right into his memory but the fact that your mom's behaviour was odd and you knew what was it. Rather then sounding angry or suspicious, she was kinda chirpy.

"so, for how long do you know my daughter?", your mom asked, intertwining her fingers and resting them on her lap.

And you prayed that he won't speak out something like 'when I opened my eyes for the first time', which was the truth

"I recently joined her University and we instantly clicked with each other", you sighed in relief, whereas your mother nodded and not to forget the squealing sound that was just suppose come out.

Jimin lied, but As far as you knew robots weren't supposed to lie or they can never lie. Now that you wonder what kind of robot Jimin, actually is.

Whereas your dad stood up and walked to your kitchen. And you hurriedly followed him, making sure that he doesn't go into your room as Jimin's bed was still there and you didn't wanted to explain why the bed was there, why Jimin's clothes were here and most importantly why he was sleeping in your house.

Your mom was with Jimin, who you trust not to tell something that will cause a havoc.

"For the first time, i see some healthy things in your fridge. every time i only met with leftover pizza boxes, noodles, and what not", your dad said.

yeah, all thanks to Jimin, your fridge did look like fridge now.

"things changed dad", you said as you sat on the kitchen counter and opened a bag of chips and offering some to him.

"so, do you like that boy? he's is pretty descent. has manners, if you date him i would approve", he said and there, the reader must have thought he would be a strict parent.

Lol nope, according to be he is the coolest dad ever to born.

"Dad, shouldn't you be asking who is he and what he was doing and warning me not to date him?", You raised your eyebrows at him.

"Why would I?", He raised his eyebrows back at you

"Weren't parents suppose to say "stay away from him"or something?", You quoted the word

"My daughter, Remember that I'm not those dads outs there. Don't forget that I'm the most cool dad that has ever born in this earth", he dramatically said, spreading his arms wide

You burst out laughing followed by your dad. You clicked more with dad than your mom which is surprising to most of people. But believe it or not, Your dad was your bestest friend out there

"Now back to that question", you looked at your dad popping a chip in your mouth, "do you like him?"

That question, you thought to yourself. Did you liked him? You weren't sure how to answer that question. He sure makes you feel things that you haven't felt before but you knew if you fell for him, he wouldn't be able to return the feeling back, genuinely, because deep down he was just a robot.

■-■