Chapter 5

Elena was in the Cemetery with the other witches having a meeting."So who did it."

"Did what" Davina asked.

"One of the witches here sent this to the original family who of course came to find me and Haley who partnered up with a wolf to go after vampires if someone doesn't tell me who did it this will not end well." Elena said.

"What are you going to do"

"You see i'm in charge for a reason it's my job to keep you in order we are not allowed to hurt other species unless your connected in my case i can slap all of them because i birthed there neice and daughter as can Haley and Freya's there sister" Elena said,

"We didn't do anything"

"Fine y'all want to play this the hard way then we can" Elena balled the note on the floor and it fell in front of a witch in the back,"Freya"

"My pleasure" She used magic to make the girl come to her.

"Why'd you do it" Elena asked.

"Why do they get to rule after everything that they've done to us and they get to be in  charge how do they still get to act like they own the place" Kayla said

"They don't and i make sure they know that on a daily basis" Elena said.

"But they are the first vampires on this earth so if we want this to work we have to be able to deal with them" Cami said.

"I have to punish you now or i look week and i've been in charge a month and i said that i would make sure that my witches were acting right, Then y'all do this." Elena said.

"Whats the punishment" Kayla said

"No magic for three months and your on tourist duty you can due the tours you can perform non magical tricks and if needed you can work the voodo shop" Elena said.

"For  trying to hurt vampires are you serious" Kayla whinned.

"Yes i am serious cause i have to deal with them not you. There going to come to me asking me if i'm plotting to kill them when i had no idea that one of my witches were trying to hurt them. My daughter stays with them when i'm here do you really think i wouldn't punish you for this. She stays with her father aunts and uncles when i'm handling witch business. If you would have tried to attack them while she was there and i found out i would have killed you without a secound thought i'm being genrerous anyone else ever try something like this there getting 1 year without any magic whatsover" Elena said.

"Whatever" Kayla said,

Elena looked at the group."Let this be a lesson don't plot against an oposite species or risk my anger. You do not plan an attack without my consent or unless i tell you to let that be a lesson."

--

When Everyone left Elena finally did to. She seen Kol standing outside the cemetery with Serentity."Someone wants there mom"

She smiled and took her from him."What i know that look"

"Nothing you ok" Kol asked.

"I just had to punish one of my witches i hate doing that" Elena said.

"Everything will be fine come on i want to show you something." Kol said.