Chapter 21

It has been 5 weeks and Jewel isn't waking up yet. Her friends Wonyoung, Yuna, and Yujin are now out of the hospital but are still injured and they're having their therapies.

Sana won't stop worrying about her sister and would always pray that she would wake up sooner. Sana doesn't want to leave her sister but she was needed by her business partners. She needed to work hard so that she could be able to pay the bills. She didn't want Tzuyu to pay the bills since they are not even together. Tzuyu had no choice since Jewel is not even her sister in the first place.

Sana was told to go to France for the business meeting. Her business partner promised her a price doubled just to go negotiate out of the country. She couldn't say no because the money is enough to pay half of Jewel's bills and for their future. And she didn't want to spend the money her parents left for them.

She told Tzuyu to look after her sister in which Tzuyu agreed. The younger one hired private nurses to look after the young Minatozaki. Sana asked her two friends Mina and Momo to watch after Tzuyu in case she does something bad to her sister.

3 more days passed. It's currently 5pm and Tzuyu decided to go to Jewel. She decided to watch after her since in the past few days, Jewel was showing signs of waking up. As Tzuyu arrived at the hospital, she asked for the Minatozaki's bill which is now in a million won. Tzuyu decided to go to the room and just rested at the couch near the bed. After the doctor had her rounds, Tzuyu immediately fell asleep.

It's currently 2am and Tzuyu suddenly woke up from the sound coming from Jewel. "Jewel, you're awake! I'll call a doctor." Tzuyu said as she immediately looked for a doctor "J-jewel is awake" She told one nurse and the nurse followed her with one other doctor.

"Jewel, do you hear me?" The doctor asked and Jewel nodded slowly. "Can you say something?" favored the doctor. "W-where am I? W-who a-are you?" The patient asked which made Tzuyu sigh. The doctor then face Tzuyu "She's having a memory loss. We don't know yet if it is temporary or not. Let's just hope she gets well sooner. I'll give you two time alone. Excuse us. " Said the doctor and left.

"Jewel, don't force your self in remembering yet, okay? I'm your Tzuyu unnie. Your sister's suitor."

"W-who is my sister?"

"Sana. Her name is Sana. I'll tell her that you are already awake. Rest for a while. Do you want water? Food? Just tell me if you need anything okay?"

"I am fine thank you."

"Thank goodness you answered, Sana. Your sister is already awake" Tzuyu said and then she handed Jewel her phone to see Sana who's in the screen.

"Jewel! Are you already okay?"

"W-who are you?"

"Tzuyu, what's going on?"

"The doctor said she's experiencing memory loss. Don't worry Sana, she will be fine, right, Jewel?"

"Y-yes"

"Tzuyu, thank you for taking good care of my sister."

"Anytime,babygirl. When are you coming home?"

"In 2 days, Tzu."

"Should I pick you up at the airport?"

"No need Tzu, Momo will already. I need to go now. Bye bye Jewel. See you in two days. Unnie misses you so much!" Sana said as she hung up the call.

Night time came and Jewel slept since she's not allowed to hold gadgets.

"Is the plan doing well?" Momo heard from the inside of the hospital room. She immediately went inside and confronted the latter. "Tzuyu? What kind of plan are you trying to do?" Momo asked which made the taller girl shock "Unnie, how long have you been there?" Tzuyu asked while stuttering. "What were you talking about? Were you planning in taking Jewel away while Sana is not here?" Momo bluntly asked which made Tzuyu giggle "Unnie, I will never do that. I was asking my secretary about the plan for the construction site from one of the clients."  After momo hears Tzuyu's explanation, she left the room so that she could buy food for the both of them.

"Such a fool for believing"

Update after months~ how are you guys doing? I'm slowly forgetting the storyline😔. I might change things soon and change Jewel's name to Maliya, what do you think?