The End: Third time's a charm.

If you are enjoying, send me a tweet about the stories so I can retweet it: #mandaleeff #NCITYSERIES #YUTA

Let's connect on twitter!: mandallees

Much love <3

It was the day of the court trial and I went to court early

It was the day of the court trial and I went to court early. Sungchan was already there, in his pressed suit and tie. I saw Doyoung there with Taeyong, both of them coming to support Sungchan's first case. Weirdly, Jung Jaehyun and his wife were also there. Sungchan greeted his cousin and finally, Joohyuk came in with his lawyer, Sungchan growling at the opposite side when the trial started.

It was normal, the judge asking us normal questions when it was Sungchan's turn to finally speak. I zoned out, my eyes on the front while Sungchan did his thing.

"—and to tell her to not work just because he wanted to cheat on her..."

"Objection! There is no evidence—"

"Oh, but I do." Sungchan mused, a hand motioning to the man at the side. It was obvious that he had come prepared. "This is a video of..."

And the video showed Joohyuk entering the hotel room with a woman, multiple times in a span of multiple days.

"And also, the room Mr. Joohyuk was in was room 813. 814, the room beside his, had filed noise complaints. Here are the complaints logged in the hotel database," Sungchan motioned to the screen, the screen changing. "Ah, there. Sounds of screaming and pounding. Now tell me, your honor, are they filming a Jackie Chan film in the hotel room?"

I could tell that from Sungchan's blunt comment, the judge was very flustered.

"Or maybe, they are making some incredibly delicious ramen!" Sungchan added. "Let us go to the abuse, how does one go to his ex-wife's apartment and slam her against the wall and leave? What an animal!"

His voice echoed and he growled, Joohyuk jumping. Both Joohyuk and his lawyer seemed very scared of Sungchan, Taeyong looking very proud.

"We don't ask for much, your honor. We are fighting for her rights. She has given nothing but love to Mr. Joohyuk right here but he has done nothing but disappoint her."

It seemed more like a theatrical play than a hearing and the judge nodded, Joohyuk's side doing his part when my phone dinged. I grabbed it, sneaking a look at it to see that it was Yuta's number.

"Charm," he texted and the small bubbles kept moving down and it seemed like he was wondering what to say when another block of text came up.

"I know how much you hate goodbyes so I'm just texting you to let you know that I came to get the last of my stuff. I wish you the very best and I'm sad that I have part with you, yet once again. Please take care of yourself. I have a plane to catch and I know I won't ever see you again.

Forever and always yours,

Nakamoto Yuta."

And that was when my heart skipped a beat and I frowned; my pulse racing. And just like that, I moved away from Sungchan, racing out of the courthouse. I heard Taeyong say my name but all I knew was that I had to see Yuta before he left. I didn't even care about the apartment anymore, my legs bringing me out to the streets as I hailed a cab.