°°°~•••INTRO•••~°°°

It was a sunny evening ,in whole mansion men and women are running here and there,everyone was busy in preparing for someone's special arrival..

Obviously for rehab sheikh Ibrahim !!

Who was coming back to his country Pakistan from London after 5 years !! As he was handling his elders business in london also !!

He was the son of Muhammad Ibrahim sheikh , well built, ruthless, intimidating even the family members were scared from him , but he has the soft spot for someone he had his eyes on from years but he can be strict for her too ....

she was cute ,bubbly , kind ,soft hearted girl and he knew she was his from the day she was born as she is a daughter of his chachu Muhammad Ismail sheikh ...

rehab and she was bonded by their elders from the day she had her first cry .

his feelings got intense for her while she doesn't like him in that way and didn't knew she is going to get married to him in future and the other side he was getting possessive that he just wanted to get married and keep her in his room for himself only to see .

And now he's coming back to make her his and his alone ..

Fatima sheikh Ismail,

she was delicate little soul ... Pure like some angel .. she always had a dream to become an archeologist which wasn't possible in her household since she wanted to get admission in bristol university , england .. and was totally impossible

she was youngest in the whole family that's why she was a sweet little angel of everyone like her brothers , her sister , her grandmother and grandfather and obviously her mother although her father was a strict man ,he loved her but doesn't show it as it was against his rule ... Her grandparents were also strict, but again she was just an angel...

In this mansion , there was some rules that everyone have to follow without hesitation that was girls can't study after their matriculation level .. they weren't allowed ... It's was like some tradition .. no one can oppose that !!!

The sheikh family was wealthy and famous and well respected family because of their business and their kindness but neither modern nor old fashioned but they always had spent their lives according to Islam, their culture and their own traditions !!

Let's see what future holds for Fatima !!

                      .................................